The UNofficial Godzilla Thread

Smesh

dude did you just follow the video game???
And in the movies mothra was a lot stronger and spzcegodzilla SUCKED!

And Spacegodzilla is not a reptile hes suppose to be a dinosaur

Wait kiryu sould be a synchro Godzilla and 1 machine tuner

[quote name='krazyxgamer' timestamp='1282349837' post='4548175']
oh mah gawd!
so much better than those crap godzilla cards that ppl make here on the pop culture thread =3
good job!
8.5/10

i'm excited to see more
[/quote]

T_T thats offencive

[quote name='fmafan123' timestamp='1282356777' post='4548565']
dude did you just follow the video game??? [b]partly[/b]
And in the movies mothra was a lot stronger and spzcegodzilla SUCKED! [b]Yes, but from the pic, are you more scared of a butterfly, or Spacegodzilla?[/b]

And Spacegodzilla is not a reptile hes suppose to be a dinosaur [b]Because all Dinosaurs have crystals growing out their back.[/b]

Wait kiryu sould be a synchro Godzilla and 1 machine tuner [b]They are not realated except by looks[/b]

T_T thats offencive [b]How??[/b]
[/quote]

kthnxbai

King Ghidorah? I guess he's next.

What could i do to make these more than ok? (no GFX) The effects have to do with the characters.

It's 6 a.m. over here, idk why i woke up, but im gonna post up some more cards, then i'll probably be gone for a long time, so...yeah

Ghidorah and Kiryu added. Bye guys.

King Gihdorah looks like it can go well with Fairy Meteor Crush and such. lol, Combo with Ojama Trio. And it can also probably take out those Trap Monsters, lol
Kiryu is also pretty useful in a Thunder Deck, lol, with it not being able to be destroyed by battle during your Battle Phase, I guess Rocket Pilder or other cards can make it pretty powerul, since it's like a Broken Axe with more monster targets and a slightly less ATK decrease, lol

[quote name='DHeroDogma' timestamp='1282424412' post='4551099']
King Gihdorah looks like it can go well with Fairy Meteor Crush and such. lol, Combo with Ojama Trio. And it can also probably take out those Trap Monsters, lol
Kiryu is also pretty useful in a Thunder Deck, lol, with it not being able to be destroyed by battle during your Battle Phase, I guess Rocket Pilder or other cards can make it pretty powerul, since it's like a Broken Axe with more monster targets and a slightly less ATK decrease, lol
[/quote]

...I have no idea what you said.

[quote name='!.:The Rater:.!' timestamp='1282424506' post='4551109']
Very nice and legit cards.
Some pictures could be better but there okay.
Overall score 10/10.
Keep it up.
[/quote]

Somehow I feel as if Gigan can work well in a Alien Deck, lol
Gigan's ATK is basically 2800 or higher when it's a Machine-Type monster, lol, making him a powerful Beatstick
And when he's a Reptile-Type monster, he can Special Summon useful Reptiles, probably useful in a Worm Deck or something, lol
Can't wait for the next card, lol

Archived