Violence

JadenxAtemYAOI

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='JadenxAtemYAOI' timestamp='1283728888' post='4604359']
fights are common down here. My bf was scheduled for a "blade fight" with the girl's bf and the guy thought they were gong to be using knives but my bf brought his katana for lulz
[/quote]

If I got a dollar for every time you typed "bf"... ;D

This is my opinion:

Violence shouldn't be the initial reaction but it can't be considered the last resort. Many people that say they don't like or result to violence and use words are often categorized in one of the following areas, 1) Can't fight, knows can't fight, so words arer the excuse. 2) can't fight, claim can fight, words are the excuse. This is the same with people that immediately result to violence due tot ehir fighting abilities, 1) can't argue, knows can't argue, violence is the excuse. 2) can't argue, claims can argue, violence is the excuse, at the end of the day everyone plays to their strengths whether it be communicating or fighting, take soccer for instance if you play defender you most probably shouldn't apply for a striker's role.

Think about it on a global scale, Iraq or some other country plans to perform terrorist acts, talking wont solve the problem, violence will. However in saying that, someone takes your pen thinking it's theirs, violence although may solve the problem, isn't the right way to go about acheiving the solution. It's all based on the situation and if need be events leading to the situation. Just like how people protest war and others support it, a country can't not be prepared to fight even if half its people don't support the action, however the country can't seem cold hearted and war hungry, so the result is not approving of war but still participating in it.

At the end of the day you'd prefer to be a better fighter then a better talker in some argument situations, cause if need be fighting will eb the only thing to protect you.

About your situation: Lol.

Archived