super mario club

kid

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got news' date='mario kart for wii but you can use a steering wheel to control charecter,i think it comes out in spring

[/quote']

yeah i cant wait! i think there should also be a paper mario for ds, that would be cool! and you could draw your way through the game (not like drawn to life where theres a seperate drawing part of the game) you can draw stairs, bridges, walls, and maybe even anvils to drop on enemies! that would be awesome! and funny lol

i got news' date='mario kart for wii but you can use a steering wheel to control charecter,i think it comes out in spring

[/quote']

yeah i cant wait! i think there should also be a paper mario for ds, that would be cool! and you could draw your way through the game (not like drawn to life where theres a seperate drawing part of the game) you can draw stairs, bridges, walls, and maybe even anvils to drop on enemies! that would be awesome! and funny lol

what do u mean? im not "copying" it, im just showing my ideas, and the game doesn't show you how to draw it or draw it for u, you draw it yourself! anything you want at your will!!! don't you think that would be cool?

i almost double posted lol ^_^ but in the game you will get a magic pencil to stop the evil scribble monster and its minions, they look like drawings by three year olds lol and you beat them by jumping on them and then erasing them to get them out of the way!

what do u mean? im not "copying" it, im just showing my ideas, and the game doesn't show you how to draw it or draw it for u, you draw it yourself! anything you want at your will!!! don't you think that would be cool?

i almost double posted lol ^_^ but in the game you will get a magic pencil to stop the evil scribble monster and its minions, they look like drawings by three year olds lol and you beat them by jumping on them and then erasing them to get them out of the way!

Archived