Dimension of Riddles - An RP. Sort of.

Umbra

dimensionofriddlesjw5.jpg

Nineteen and one Stories: Root of the Roses where the Fifth makes his entrance

You enter a room with stone-covered walls. In the middle of the room, you see a wooden table. Sixteen white roses, eighteen black roses, and fifteen blue roses lay on a table. The table is twenty inches wide, and five feet tall. The table only has three legs, but it still stands as a table shall. Only a purple glow can be seen where the last leg should have been. You shiver, and look closer at the roses. You see that twenty of these roses are marked with runes, of varying colour and size. However, they all have the same shape, formed like a circle. You shiver, and turn away from the table.

Now, you see a wooden door infront of you, probably about eight feet away. You frown. The door you came through has disappeared, and this door has came instead. You walk up to the door, and open it. On the other side, you see that the corridor is burning. The stones themselves seem to be on fire, and you walk back a few steps. Suddenly, you hear a shrieking voice.

The Nine wants to meet you, Master! They're in the thirteenth hall!

You see a small humanoid creature running through the fire. It's apparently not affected by the searing heat, and it almost seems to be burning. It shrieked in fear, and you can see a much larger shape, and with a very sinister look. It's so tall that it's back scratches to the ceiling, and it's eyes were on fire. But as soon as it came closer, the blue roses lifts off the table and hits the creature in the chest. It shouts in pain, and falls to the floor. The smaller creature runs up to you, smiling.

That was a Guardboon. This's dead for now, but there's more. I'm a Faery, a protector. We must go, master!

Suddenly, you hear another roar, and turn towards it. A large creature, unlike the first one, stares at you.

- Give me the Protector, and I will leave you alone. Give him to me.

Deep within the above paragraphs lay a hidden sentence. The sentence will give you guidance to what actions you should take in the upcoming parts. If you should find the sentence, tell it to me so that only I may hear it. Should you provide me with the correct message, I will give you the next part of the story, with a new message beneath the surface.

Archived