How Does one become a mod?

Fh-Fh

I became a mod before we even had Stars, how's that for skill?

Anyone who ever asks too become a mod will never become a mod. A member must show great patience, and self-belief that if they keep they keep being who they really are, they will be selected, and that they can handle the job, as moderator's who too easily reverse their decisions or waver about what to do and how to do it, even in the simple things, should not be doing the job.

Anyone who said "I don't think a 3 star member should be a mod, no offence", or "just for posting this thread u are spamming", or anything like this, to critasise or flame Mddw, should never become a mod, as mods, must be unbiased, tolerant, fair, and kind, no matter who they are dealing with, with the obvious exception of trouble-makers, rule-breakers and other pests, who you may make example of, humilate, flame, and hand down swift justice to without delay, and whenever nessacary. A moderator's task is to control their forum or special area however possible, anyone who challenges this task by breaking the forums rules should always be dealt with.

A mod, however, must be smart, illiterate, have a medium to large vocabulary, overtly mature, have a high reputation (not the stupid rep points, I mean as a member), be likeable, friendly, and popular to make appointing them in the first place productive at all. Those who use poor grammar, spam, think they know everything, flame others, break rules, have a previous ban to their name, or anything negative of the sort, shall never become a mod.

I'm glad this question was asked, as it seems some of you forgot what I said those countless other times it was asked, I mean everything I say, and if I quoted you and you have the eager "Moderation Aspiration", you best change your ways if you are to every have my support in your quest or wish me to suggest you if and when the Mod Team next decides to recruit.

Once again, the Frunk has spoken.

I became a mod before we even had Stars, how's that for skill?

Anyone who ever asks too become a mod will never become a mod. A member must show great patience, and self-belief that if they keep they keep being who they really are, they will be selected, and that they can handle the job, as moderator's who too easily reverse their decisions or waver about what to do and how to do it, even in the simple things, should not be doing the job.

Anyone who said "I don't think a 3 star member should be a mod, no offence", or "just for posting this thread u are spamming", or anything like this, to critasise or flame Mddw, should never become a mod, as mods, must be unbiased, tolerant, fair, and kind, no matter who they are dealing with, with the obvious exception of trouble-makers, rule-breakers and other pests, who you may make example of, humilate, flame, and hand down swift justice to without delay, and whenever nessacary. A moderator's task is to control their forum or special area however possible, anyone who challenges this task by breaking the forums rules should always be dealt with.

A mod, however, must be smart, illiterate, have a medium to large vocabulary, overtly mature, have a high reputation (not the stupid rep points, I mean as a member), be likeable, friendly, and popular to make appointing them in the first place productive at all. Those who use poor grammar, spam, think they know everything, flame others, break rules, have a previous ban to their name, or anything negative of the sort, shall never become a mod.

I'm glad this question was asked, as it seems some of you forgot what I said those countless other times it was asked, I mean everything I say, and if I quoted you and you have the eager "Moderation Aspiration", you best change your ways if you are to every have my support in your quest or wish me to suggest you if and when the Mod Team next decides to recruit.

I became a mod before we even had Stars' date=' how's that for skill?

[/quote']

*sniff* Frunk, thank you. *Applauds* I knew you cant be a mod by asking to be. I also certainly knew you couldnt be a mod with 3 stars. I was asking HOW to become a mod. Ever Since I knew about mods, I wanted to become one. As for spamming and rule breaking, almost never. I only spammed (a little bit) when i was a n00b. And I flamed this guys fan-fic earning me my first and only neg rep. But i quickly made up for it causing him to make a new fan-fic (i think its popular) with a new approach. I now know why Frunk is a mod (other than being the second member to join).

Thx

I became a mod before we even had Stars' date=' how's that for skill?

[/quote']

*sniff* Frunk, thank you. *Applauds* I knew you cant be a mod by asking to be. I also certainly knew you couldnt be a mod with 3 stars. I was asking HOW to become a mod. Ever Since I knew about mods, I wanted to become one. As for spamming and rule breaking, almost never. I only spammed (a little bit) when i was a n00b. And I flamed this guys fan-fic earning me my first and only neg rep. But i quickly made up for it causing him to make a new fan-fic (i think its popular) with a new approach. I now know why Frunk is a mod (other than being the second member to join).

Thx

I was actually the 37th...

Too many people don't know that this site has been going long before December 24, 2006. I found it in August, 2006, at it's original home here: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Yugioh_Card_Maker/index.php?act=SC&c=1

That is why I said I became a mod before we had stars, because there were no stars, there. When YCMaker decided to make this, new site, I saw the announcment before Dan, Maddog, and the other few people from the old forum that came too, and therfore am member #2, here...

I'll have you know, though, a three-star member certainly could become a mod, as I don't think many people know about darkguy00000, who became a mod with only a few posts to his name and is still only a three-star member.

Once again, stars mean nothing.

I was actually the 37th...

Too many people don't know that this site has been going long before December 24, 2006. I found it in August, 2006, at it's original home here: http://s12.invisionfree.com/Yugioh_Card_Maker/index.php?act=SC&c=1

That is why I said I became a mod before we had stars, because there were no stars, there. When YCMaker decided to make this, new site, I saw the announcment before Dan, Maddog, and the other few people from the old forum that came too, and therfore am member #2, here...

I'll have you know, though, a three-star member certainly could become a mod, as I don't think many people know about darkguy00000, who became a mod with only a few posts to his name and is still only a three-star member.

Once again, stars mean nothing.

Max, you're wrong.

Remember way back when, about a month after I joined?

How I became a mod with only 2, maybe 3 stars? And you got all mad?

Yeah...

You can be a mod regardless of star level, don't worry about that...

Just be a good, active member, and find a flaw with the system - that's what I did.

Oh, and Frunk's wrong about something.

If you're illiterate, you're a horrible candidate for a mod ;)

Archived