Are there hackers on this forum?

nobody9999

The only hacker I know of is HORUS when it comes to TSL's account.

:lol:

Ah, the good old days.

But other then him, I see no clues of a "hacker" sort.

Oh well, I guess criminalistics really don't hang out with me enough to see that there is a hacker, if there is one at all.

The only hacker I know of is HORUS when it comes to TSL's account.

:lol:

Ah, the good old days.

But other then him, I see no clues of a "hacker" sort.

Oh well, I guess criminalistics really don't hang out with me enough to see that there is a hacker, if there is one at all.

Im getting mad and i think u may be right because everytime i try to change my profile it comes up.I may look into this on wikis because i have heard that name before.

Edit:

well cshell99 is a mac computer (from what i read in exerpts of yahoo and google to afraid 2 enter)

So their may be a few possibiliteis:

1.This is a hoax

2.we all somehow screwed our own computers w/ the samething

3.cshell99 is an administrator code of some sort

4.Some1 Hacked this place

5.I like Pie

Im getting mad and i think u may be right because everytime i try to change my profile it comes up.I may look into this on wikis because i have heard that name before.

Edit:

well cshell99 is a mac computer (from what i read in exerpts of yahoo and google to afraid 2 enter)

So their may be a few possibiliteis:

1.This is a hoax

2.we all somehow screwed our own computers w/ the samething

3.cshell99 is an administrator code of some sort

4.Some1 Hacked this place

5.I like Pie

Well, I only remember when he hacked your account on the "other" fourm. (bhim's old fourm, I think). I don't remember your account hacked twice, for the moment. :lol:

But I really don't think there are any hackers, if there were, the problem has most likely been solved. Don't worry about it, because chances are, it's not going to happen to you, or me.

Most likely you.

Well, I only remember when he hacked your account on the "other" fourm. (bhim's old fourm, I think). I don't remember your account hacked twice, for the moment. :lol:

But I really don't think there are any hackers, if there were, the problem has most likely been solved. Don't worry about it, because chances are, it's not going to happen to you, or me.

Most likely you.

Archived