How do you make things like "Spoilers" and Copying a PM?

As before' date=' I have asked how to... Well, who cares, how do you copy a PM... Like the whole thing, then post it somewhere, and how do you make stuff hidden unless you click on it? (Frunk, why did you lock my other thread. It was not a spam whatsoever) (UH)

[/quote']

What thread? If I locked it, it probably was indeed completed, or spam, or both.

Anyway, Clown answered the Spoiler question, and the PM question is pretty straight-forward.

When you make a reply to a PM, you'll see some text wrapped in the

tags, yes? To quote this in a signature or post, select and copy everything inside the first
tag, and the last
tag, and paste it anywhere you want it, really.

Someone else maybe able to explain it better...

As before' date=' I have asked how to... Well, who cares, how do you copy a PM... Like the whole thing, then post it somewhere, and how do you make stuff hidden unless you click on it? (Frunk, why did you lock my other thread. It was not a spam whatsoever) (UH)

[/quote']

What thread? If I locked it, it probably was indeed completed, or spam, or both.

Anyway, Clown answered the Spoiler question, and the PM question is pretty straight-forward.

When you make a reply to a PM, you'll see some text wrapped in the

tags, yes? To quote this in a signature or post, select and copy everything inside the first
tag, and the last
tag, and paste it anywhere you want it, really.

Someone else maybe able to explain it better...

Archived