Top 50 Ugliest or Useless Pokemon ever (50-39)

Inferno I20

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='King of Yesonia' timestamp='1284938004' post='4641764']
Shouldn't Unown be on this list? It can only learn 1 move......like Beldum.
[/quote]
Yes Unown is on this list but Im thinking about discontinuing this Top 50- thing because everyone seems to hate my choices but, hey, difference of opinions :)

[quote]Yes Unown is on this list but Im thinking about discontinuing this Top 50- thing because everyone seems to hate my choices but, hey, difference of opinions [/quote]
Yah... looking at some of these comments, ITS HIS FREAKING OPINION! =_= Even i disagree with some but i dont care. I know people are gonna disagree but dont be a winey little prick about how something you like is on here
I have to say that Loppuny isnt really ugly or useless.... but it is kinda creepy..... Gardevoir is MENT to look human (Ballroom dancer i think)..... Machop is MENT to look human (Some sort of fighter idk or care really) Loppuny? JAPANESE BUNNY FETISH FANSERVICE! :3 Not that thats always bad but in a pokemon game?
Lickilicky? dont get me started on lickilicky........... >_> i really want to punch it..... twice in the gut, once in the face and then shank it with a rusty spork........ Then go wash my hands........Im sure SOMEONE likes it but gawd... just look at its face for 30 seconds....
I think you should continue ^_^

[quote name='Daft Innovation' timestamp='1285204469' post='4647003']
I suggest you finish the list before making this thread.

Then you wouldn't need to be hated on for as long.
[/quote]
I didn't want to finish the list because i would love to see some reactions to some of my choices, but again these are my opinions and people fail to realize that. Hell, it is even in red font on top of the post

I would also have loved to see what others thought and work some of their choices in if i deemed them horrible
Plus I already had the Pokemon in mind but didn't know what order to place them.

Also, ill be posting up more of them later but cant right now guys. Too much hw this week

[quote name='Älfred-Kün' timestamp='1285311880' post='4650187']
Lopunny is a rabbit. There is a breed of rabbit called a "Lop" in which it's ears are freakishly long. It's got decent stats and a good movepool. It's fine.
[/quote]
To me it is not fine
I know it is a bunny but the way it is posed in a kind of sexual or provocative way just feels weird and creepy. It sucks in my standards of what constitutes of a great->monstrous Pokemon. Lopunny wouldn't survive a 2nd-3rd turn against any of the Pokemon I have trained -__-

[quote name='Älfred-Kün' timestamp='1285311880' post='4650187']
Lopunny is a rabbit. There is a breed of rabbit called a "Lop" in which it's ears are freakishly long. It's got decent stats and a good movepool. It's fine.
[/quote]

Plus it's got a nice ass.

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285354836' post='4650925']
To me it is not fineI know it is a bunny but the way it is posed in a kind of sexual or provocative way just feels weird and creepy. It sucks in my standards of what constitutes of a great->monstrous Pokemon. Lopunny wouldn't survive a 2nd-3rd turn against any of the Pokemon I have trained -__-
[/quote]

OP confirmed for bad at pokemon.

[quote name='Magion' timestamp='1285305072' post='4650118']
Aye what about Porygon?

Never seen anyone mentioning that and that guy is type useless
[/quote]
Porygon is looks bad but thats not when he turns into Porygon-Z. That thing is a monster. I am currently training one and his Sp. Atk can reach to 405, if i can recall

[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1285354839' post='4650926']
Plus it's got a nice ass.

OP confirmed for bad at pokemon.
[/quote]
i wonder what Pokemon you've trained. I have trained them all to be on the edge of perfectness, so no, i am not bad at Pokemon.

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285354952' post='4650932']
Porygon is looks bad but thats not when he turns into Porygon-Z. That thing is a monster. I am currently training one and his Sp. Atk can reach to 405, if i can recall

i wonder what Pokemon you've trained. I have trained them all to be on the edge of perfectness, so no, i am not bad at Pokemon.
[/quote]

training is for suckers.

i don't do wi-fi, i play on Pokemon Online.

[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1285355085' post='4650947']
training is for suckers.

i don't do wi-fi, i play on Pokemon Online.
[/quote]
*sigh*
i love training my Pokemon because I know they will survive and deal as much damage to my opponent as possible. They are like my kids, not friends, but kids because I have hatched them all to be the perfect one.

I don't have wi-fi either but I still love training them.
And no training is not for suckers, that 1 point in stats can make a huge difference

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285355242' post='4650954']
*sigh*i love training my Pokemon because I know they will survive and deal as much damage to my opponent as possible. They are like my kids, not friends, but kids because I have hatched them all to be the perfect one. I don't have wi-fi either but I still love training them. And no training is not for suckers, that 1 point in stats can make a huge difference
[/quote]

PO lets me change stats to whatever i want

nerd

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285356575' post='4651027']
yeah...ok...I actually work for my Pokemon and don't cheat.calling a nerd on the internet, score...whatever
[/quote]

it's not cheating

it's not like i can use the pokemon in actual tourneys, all it is is for competitive fun without having to spend 10 years training a pokemon

also, no matter if a pokemon is trained by hand or by a device - it can still be beat by a pokemon of the opposite.

so yeah op confirmed for bad at pokemon.

EDIT::

>mfw op still thinks reps do s***

[quote name='Commander Tim' timestamp='1285356797' post='4651038']
magickarp needs to be on the list...but i guess your saving that for 1-3.
[/quote]
Yes, he is definitely on this list. Will be getting to it today or tomorrow

[quote name='Gary Oak' timestamp='1285356904' post='4651046']
it's not cheating

it's not like i can use the pokemon in actual tourneys, all it is is for competitive fun without having to spend 10 years training a pokemon

also, no matter if a pokemon is trained by hand or by a device - it can still be beat by a pokemon of the opposite.

so yeah op confirmed for bad at pokemon.

EDIT::

>mfw op still thinks reps do s***
[/quote]
It does not take ten years to rain Pokemon to be strong, dude.
It is not confirmed unless you have hard proof

and i de-repped you (i guess thats how you say it?) because your comment was poor not because I hate you -__- or think it does s***

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285357388' post='4651062']
Yes, he is definitely on this list. Will be getting to it today or tomorrow

It does not take ten years to rain Pokemon to be strong, dude.
It is not confirmed unless you have hard proof

and i de-repped you (i guess thats how you say it?) because your comment was poor not because I hate you -__- or think it does s***
[/quote]

dustox has to be on their to.

[quote name='Inferno I20' timestamp='1285357582' post='4651079']
i was thinking about putting him on, still thinking though
god, i remember how long it took me to train a magikarp

ah, the not so good times :)
[/quote]
it takes a lot of time, i got a magikarp lvl 100 cause everytime it wanted to evolve i put b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b,b until it reached lv 100 man! it was so difficult

Archived