Yoshi's Area! (Lock Please)

Yoshi Member

Do you loved Shadow Yoshi's Sprite Emporium? (Only if you ordered)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you liked Shadow Yoshi's Shop?

• I loved it!
    • I liked it
    • Its fine
    • I don't liked it (Please Specify)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mako:

order2.png

Sorry it took so long, but I had to go somewhere, and instead of leaving right away, we had dinnner somewhere else, and then got back late and, well here I am.

@Mephiles: Good job on the order, but remember when you save the pic onto your computer, under it's name is a slide-out. You need to save it as png. Right now it looks like a jpg, which isn't the best quality of images. Or the site you are uploading them on is messed. Try using Imageshack. I use it all the time, and it always works.

Anyways congratsulations on getting hired. All of you.

@Mako:

order2.png

Sorry it took so long, but I had to go somewhere, and instead of leaving right away, we had dinnner somewhere else, and then got back late and, well here I am.

@Mephiles: Good job on the order, but remember when you save the pic onto your computer, under it's name is a slide-out. You need to save it as png. Right now it looks like a jpg, which isn't the best quality of images. Or the site you are uploading them on is messed. Try using Imageshack. I use it all the time, and it always works.

Anyways congratsulations on getting hired. All of you.

The one I used usually works for me (Tinypic), but yeah, while I usually save it a .png, I accidentally saved it as a .jpg; I'm re-doing it because it isn't the best quality for the customer.

Archived