Printing Cards

Auke1993

• 2 weeks later...

but how about the back of the yugioh card... i really want to sell these to people :) I saw some guy sell them and he made about 100 bucks! but this time i wnat to make some and sell for for like 5 bucks for rares! but the only problem is that i dont have the right sticker and i need the back and i dont know what size the yu gi oh card is

but how about the back of the yugioh card... i really want to sell these to people :) I saw some guy sell them and he made about 100 bucks! but this time i wnat to make some and sell for for like 5 bucks for rares! but the only problem is that i dont have the right sticker and i need the back and i dont know what size the yu gi oh card is

you have to print them on useless commons and voalla. but if you sell them you can go to jail.

you have to print them on useless commons and voalla. but if you sell them you can go to jail.

Well yes u can go to jail but maybe u can use them?

Just put them in card sleeves that cover the back like these:

http://www.toysnjoys.com/yugioh/cardprotectors.jpg

No one will know the difference...sort of. But i'm not encouraging you in any sort of way to sell them. (kind of)

Archived