Zhy Vs Dev Based on a True Forum Topic

zhymet2

IS MY DECK GOOD ,TELL ME IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG  

1 member has voted

1. 1. IS MY DECK GOOD ,TELL ME IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG

• GOOD
    • GOOD AND BAD
    • BAD

This story is a modified serie of the real topic.( http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=2705 ) Part 2 still not finished.

Zhy Vs Dev

Part 1

After Zhy beat his opponent from the duel he wanted to go to the store but before he could even make a step a duellist shoed up in front of him. The kid looked like he was 12.The kid had a violin in his hand.

?What?s that violin for?? asked Zhy.

?It?s not a violin! Well maybe it looks like one but it?s not a violin! It?s a duelling disk!? answered the kid angrily.

?Never that kind of disk before and by the way aren?t you to small for this tournament??

?No, I?m not I am 15 you?ve got a problem??

?Well I guess it?s time for me to go?

?No its not, I want a duel!?

?Oh well I might as well win?

They pulled out their duelling disks, Drew 5 cards and started the duel.

?You go first. Let the concert begin!? The kid screamed ?By the way my name id Dev?

People started crowding around Zhy and Dev.

?Hey guys common bet some money!? A guy shouted. People started betting money on the two players.

?O.K? Zhy replied ?First I?ll draw 1 card then summon Mystery Hero ? Doji Reju in attack position. And finish of with Nothing Left to Loose and just before I end my turn I?ll change Mystery Hero ? Doji Reju into defence position.9500 Life points beat that!?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Part one card bio:

1. Mystery Hero ? Doji Reju

Monster card Dark, Level 4, Warrior/Effect, ATK/1500 DEF/1800

Choose one effect monster from the field and negate its effect for the rest of the duel.

2. Nothing Left to Loose

Spell card Quick-Play

Choose one monster on the field, sacrifice all its ATK points and add them up to you life points.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2

?Wow this is exiting!? The guy that Zhy beat before shouted sarcastically.

?O.K, draw one card, play Symphony Hall. The concert has just begun. And for the first song I play Musician of Hate in attack mode. Since Symphony Hall is on the field Musician of Hate gains 400 DEF and ATK points. Now Musician of Hate destroy Mystery Hero ? Doji Reju! I set one M/T and end my turn. So how do you like the music??[/img]

Archived