Dragon Ball Z Series - W.I.P

MJM

NOTICE: I forgot to add one card. Sorry. 'Enrage' is now up.

Dragon Ball Z Series - W.I.P

---

This is just simply a small series of Dragon Ball Z Yugioh cards , of course, made with the card maker here. Hopefully you DBZ fans out there will like 'em. ;D

(NOTE: This is still a work in progress. AKA W.I.P)

goku2jpgset1dbset2ztypert0.jpg

gokupoweringupjpgset1dbnv5.jpg

gokussjscreaming6jpgsetxy5.jpg

(The image is going to be fixed shortly; unless ya'll actually like it, which i'm guessing, no.)

vegetamuscularjpgset1dbek5.jpg

180pxtrtimemachinejpgsemw6.jpg

trunksthumbupjpgset1dbshv9.jpg

Working on Gohan, Goten, Kid Trunks, Piccolo, Freiza, and other random attack cards\people.

My first suggestion is that you make them an actual type, like warrior, and add saiyan as a sort of subtype like toon, spirit, etc. (Warrior / Saiyan / Effect)

Goku

-Kind of a boring effect, but balanced none the less.

-Enrage

Corrected Wording: ?You can only activate this card by tributing 1 ?Goku? when a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 ?Super Saiyan Goku? from your hand or deck.

Super Saiyan Goku

-Wording is a bit off near the end. ?Your attack and defense goes up by 500 until the end of turn? should be written as ?increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 until the end of turn?. However, I would take out the ?until the end of turn?, with the effect being permanent while it remains on the field, it will be stronger but still balanced.

Vegeta

-Ok, but same effect as Goku.

Future Trunks

-Make sure to include ?This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set? unless you intentionally left it out.

Hope these suggestions help.

My first suggestion is that you make them an actual type' date=' like warrior, and add saiyan as a sort of subtype like toon, spirit, etc. (Warrior / Saiyan / Effect)

Goku

-Kind of a boring effect, but balanced none the less.

-Enrage

Corrected Wording: ?You can only activate this card by tributing 1 ?Goku? when a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 ?Super Saiyan Goku? from your hand or deck.

Super Saiyan Goku

-Wording is a bit off near the end. ?Your attack and defense goes up by 500 until the end of turn? should be written as ?increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 500 until the end of turn?. However, I would take out the ?until the end of turn?, with the effect being permanent while it remains on the field, it will be stronger but still balanced.

Vegeta

-Ok, but same effect as Goku.

Future Trunks

-Make sure to include ?This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set? unless you intentionally left it out.

Hope these suggestions help.[/quote']

Thank you for pointing out some stuff and suggesting other wording. I can't believe I actually put some of that down. Haha. I'm going to fix all of this shortly. Thanks yet again.

Archived