Norse Legends

snowyash

Even if you don't comment, at least vote.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are they any good?

• 10/10 material.
    • Quite good, maybe even usable
    • They're OK, nothing special.
    • Not too good, needs a lot of work.
    • Dreadful. Just give up.

[quote name='!.:The Rater:.!' timestamp='1287847831' post='4728592']
The last ocg fix i gave you was wrong, sry, here it is.
OCG fix:
While this card is face-up on the field, decrease the ATK and DEF of all non-"Norse Legend" monsters by 500.
[/quote]

I think you're doing all this on purpose.
;)

I'll go fix it again. (Sigh)

Edit: Done, going to [i]try[/i] to PM Fenris to you.

[quote name='PandoraMaster' timestamp='1288612640' post='4754325']
Im a totall sucker for Legents. Special Norse and Greek. 10/10.
[/quote]
Thanks for the rate. I too am a sucker for mythology, it's just too interesting to ignore. (The Norse are probably my favourite though)

Also, thanks to manpole for taking time to vote on the poll.

I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but the effect for the "Frost Jotnur" Should be stated something like this.

[i]When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card deals battle damage to the opponent, you can remove from play one "Norse Legend' for every 100 points of damage dealt.[/i]

For Balance, I would either increase every card to 500 damage (as a direct attack is up to 16 cards as it is right now, the other is 3 without attack increase from the other cards. I would also Increase his attack to 1700, so it would intrease to 2000 with the field spell, and increase the damage it could deal at an given time. It is still fairly balanced, but it would insure that it isn't a one turn kill (Attack, remove 3 fire Jotnur, and 3 Draugr, thats 1600 (Frost's DA) +1500 (Fire Jotnours ability) +5700 (x3 Draugr DAs) = 8800 Damage)

Relatively easy FTK too =/

[quote name='Shadow Legacy' timestamp='1289662079' post='4781391']
I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but the effect for the "Frost Jotnur" Should be stated something like this.[i]When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card deals battle damage to the opponent, you can remove from play one "Norse Legend' for every 100 points of damage dealt.[/i]For Balance, I would either increase every card to 500 damage (as a direct attack is up to 16 cards as it is right now, the other is 3 without attack increase from the other cards. I would also Increase his attack to 1700, so it would intrease to 2000 with the field spell, and increase the damage it could deal at an given time. It is still fairly balanced, but it would insure that it isn't a one turn kill (Attack, remove 3 fire Jotnur, and 3 Draugr, thats 1600 (Frost's DA) +1500 (Fire Jotnours ability) +5700 (x3 Draugr DAs) = 8800 Damage)Relatively easy FTK too =/
[/quote]

You're probably right. I suppose a block on direct attacks will sort that out.
Fixed

[quote name='GladiatorBeastAleksander' timestamp='1289662227' post='4781397']
excuse me for asking, but where are you from? :)
[/quote]

I'm from England. I'm just really interested in Norse Mythology

Archived