[align=center]Yes

You Heard it

The Dj Who Is Really Bad At Writing Is Here With A Fan-Fic

For today though, or tonight for me, im releasing the Overview

Tomorrow i shall release Chapter 1

^_^

Duel Monsters Season 1 - The Nebulas Orb

Storyline

Esu, a 16 year old duelist is stuck in a room with nothing but a Desk, a mad doctor and a large Black Orb. A girl has been kidnapped, an organisation is set on finding a unique card, and Joshua's beans are cold. The cat is lonely, the trees are dieing and a strange wind blows on the horizon, only the future can be saved by viewing the past.

Sounds random, you got it ;)

My love of all things Dark and Fantasy comes to life within my Fan-fic, prepare to read the insane, the deluded and the wacky, along with alot of cold beans, a tempermental girl, the return of Maximillion Pegasus and duels of course ^_^

CHAPTER 1 NOW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - You Certainly Rushed It!

Esu - Yet again, what am I doing here?

Dr. Rev - As I have already told you, you’re here to learn. To look back, to remember. You are here because you need to relive the past, or should I say, witness it.

Esu - I still believe you are crazy

Dr. Rev - If I’m crazy, do you trust me? If you didn’t trust me, you would not be here, therefore, you do not think I’m crazy.

Esu - Yeah whatever

Dr. Rev was a tall man, dressed in a large white laboratory coat, he had black shaggy hair and wore shining black shades. He walked over to the desk at the back of the small dark bare room and took from it a large black ball.

Dr. Rev - This Esu, will show us the answers, this Esu, will show us the past. We must look from the beginning; however, I feel we may have to rush things along a bit to get all the main details in.

Esu - A black ball, that looks very helpful.

Dr. Rev - Sarcasm gets you no-where, now gather round it, and watch.

Esu stared from a distance at the large black ball, it looked like a normal ordinary ball he thought, what could it do but bounce. A light emitted from the ball suddenly, Esu intrigued, stepped forward, he peered into the balls centre, slowly an image was appearing, getting bigger and bigger till the whole ball was filled with the faces of 2 young boys.

Esu - That’s, but that’s, that’s me, and Joshua.

Dr. Rev - Correct. We shall watch the past, to protect to future.

“You’re not going through with this seriously”

“of course I am, I mean, what person gives up a chance like this. I know if I pass the exam I will be allowed a place at Scotland’s duel school, so I really need to give it my all”

“yes but if you leave I’m going to be left here by myself, you know I’m still a year to young for duel school”

“In that case you can keep an eye out for my cat, I doubt mum will ever look after her”

Esu and Joshua both headed down the silent high street. Everywhere was virtually empty; all the people in town were at the same place, the Meada Stadium. Esu couldn’t help but notice how sad Joshua was after seeing his reflection in a shop window as they passed by.

“Joshua, don’t worry. I wont be gone forever, I’m sure the first term is only 5 months, then we have the holidays, so I can come see you then ok?”

“Shouldn’t you be worrying about your precious exam, I mean you need to actually pass it to go”

Esu gave Joshua a scowling look before finally thinking to himself he shouldn’t be angry at Joshua, after all, leaving your brother back at home while your at duellist school having the time of your life isn’t much fun for him.

Finally about 15 minutes later, they had arrived at the Meada Stadium, where all the Duel school entrance exams were taking place.

Character Profile

Name: Esu

Description;

5 foot 4” in height.

Thin, but not too thin.

Black short hair.

Blue eyes.

Stern looking face.

Usual Clothes:

Black Trousers.

Plain black sleeveless top.

Studded Black gloves.

Black boots.

Deck Used - Dj Deck

Skill Rating - 3/5

Back-story: Esu is a 16 year old boy from York in the United Kingdom. He has a brother called Joshua, a cat called Cleo and a fiery passion to always win. His 2 best friends are called Nathan and Dan. He started duelling at a young age and has beaten all the people at his school (in duels of course). He uses a Dj Deck.

“Let the games begin” announced the commentator, high from his grand podium. Esu’s Entrance match had just begun.

Esu - “Lets get this over with”

? - “Fine, the quicker I win the sooner I get my lunch”

Character Profile

Name: Victoria

Nickname: Victoria the Silent

Description: Whatever you want her to look like.

Deck: Goddess Deck

Skill Rating: 4/5

Back-Story: All that is known about Victoria is that she is a high ranking duellist at Scotland Duel school. She gets her nickname, the silent, because she hardly ever talks.

(Duel Begins!)

Esu - 4000

Victoria - 4000

(Esu goes first)

(Esu Draws)

Esu - Lets see how you handle this, I summon ‘Cyber Dj Chronos’ to the field in attack mode. And I’ll set this card for later (Sets Spell or Trap card). Your turn.

5lclrd.jpg

Victoria - (Draws from her Deck) Hmmm, (Smiles) I summon ‘Dia, Goddess Of The Night’. Dia, attack Chronos. (Dia attacks and destroys Chronos).

30rryp2.jpg

Esu - But how has your card survived, that card only had 1600 attack points (looking puzzled)

Victoria - (Smiles again) it gains 600 attack points if it battle a Light monster, and it so happened Chronos was a light monster, what a shame (smiles wider). I set one card down and end my turn.

Life Points

Esu - 3400

Victoria - 4000

Esu - (Draws) (looks at the cards in his card) I activate ‘Dj Disk - Skull Of The Reaper’. In order for any of my Dj monsters to attack I need to have a Dj Disk Spell Card on the field, so here one is.

ru058x.jpg

Victoria - Shame you don’t have a monster on the field.

Esu - I will shortly (smiles happily), but for now I will activate my Spell cards effect, by removing from play 1 card in my Graveyard I can destroy 1 monster on the field, so I remove Dj Chronos to destroy your Dia. (Removes Cyber Dj Chronos, Dia is destroyed). Now I summon ‘Cyber Dj Echo’. Echo, attack her directly (Echo rushes forward to attack).

72fyb8.jpg

Victoria - I Activate the Trap Card ‘Negate Attack’. Your Battle Phase ends thanks to my trap.

Esu - Fine, I end my turn.

Life Points

Esu - 3400

Victoria - 4000

The two men walked down the dark alleyway, concealed in shadows, unnoticed by the homeless man sleeping in the gutter, covered by his tatty old cardboard box.

? - Are you sure he wants us to get her, I mean why her, why is she so special. I have seen better duellists.

The taller of the two men thought about it carefully, before finally breaking the long silence.

?? - True you have seen better, but she has something that Lukai wants. What it is though, I do not know

? - Can we pull this off?

?? - Your guess is as good as mine Hugh.

? = Hugh - That’s very reassuring, Hugh said sarcastically.

Hugh had doubts about the job Lukai had given them. How were he and Monty ever going to capture her, when she’s so allusive.

The Maeda Stadium is situated in the city of Leeds in England. It is the second largest Duel Stadium within the United Kingdom. It contains various duel halls within the large complex. The duel school entrance exams were taking place in Hall 3, where 2 duels were currently on going, Esu versus Victoria and a man named Lister versus an unknown girl…

Victoria - I was hoping you would, I’m getting rather bor…

“Arghhhhhhhh GET OFF ME, LEAVE ME ALONE”

Esu and Victoria both turned to the duel beside them, 2 large men, cloaked in black robes were standing next to an unknown girl duellist. The taller of the two had grabbed her arm while the other was rummaging through his pocket.

The audience were in shock, many had risen from there seats, some were dashing down the steps to come to the girls aide.

Esu - Get off her you bloody brutes.

Esu had dashed forward with his fist raised ready to strike when he was pelted backwards by a large flying fist in his face.

Monty - No little kids are gonna ruin the plan; we are taking her, end of. Hurry up Hugh.

Hugh - Got it

Hugh had taken from his pocket a small glinting object, he threw it into the air and within a fraction of a second the object had exploded; the entire hall was lit with an illuminating bright light. Esu could not see, the light was so strong his eyes would not dare open. Seconds later the light faded into nothingness, and the men with the girl captive, had gone.

Victoria - It was brave of you to even dare try and fight them, I personally wouldn’t, although I have never been much of a fighter.

Victoria and Esu were in a small room filled with news reporters, other witnesses of the event and the Duel school teaching staff.

Esu - That guy gave quite a punch, my eye looks ok though doesn’t it?

Victoria did not dare tell the truth, his eye was swollen and bruised.

Victoria - An eyes an eye.

Esu could make no sense of what she had said.

Esu’s mind was racing, why had those men wanted that girl, why, why.

? - Excuse me, may I have a word with you?

Esu - yeah sure.

Professor Luton - I am professor Luton, Head of the Scotland Duel School. You showed great bravery out there, trying to stand up to two men that were twice the size and strength of you, and even though your duel was cut short, I liked your spirit. I would be honoured if you would like to join my school.

Esu looked up, mouth wide open in amazement.

Esu - Seriously, I can join? Erm well, yes, yes I would like to, but..

Luton - yes?

Esu - That girl, I don’t know who she was, but someone needs to help her.

Luton - A hero are we? (Luton smiled at Esu) How about this, you come along and join my school and I shall keep you informed on news of the girl, well any news that arises. I also hope your not forgetting, the new term doesn’t start for 2 more weeks, I’m sure for a young hero like yourself that gives you some time to do some searching (Luton winked at Esu, still smiling). I shall send the details about the start of term to your house through the post; your address after all is on your signup sheet. Good Bye Esu.

Luton, still smiling, walked away leaving Esu’s mind racing even more, not only with worries for the girl but with excitement, he was going to Duel School.

Lukai - Give me the card you silly little girl.

Lori - I shall never give you it, it was a present from my uncle, and sorry to disappoint you, but I don’t keep it on me, it wasn’t in my Deck today, so your time has and always will be wasted.

Lukai slammed his fists down on his Grand marble desk. He was seated in a large golden armchair, in a large grand looking room filled with shelves upon shelves of books.

Lukai - That card will belong to us! If you have hidden it, we shall find it. Hugh.

Hugh - Yes sir.

Lukai - Send our dear friend Maximillion that letter.

High - Shall do sir.

Lukai - If you, little girl, wont tell us where it is, maybe he will. Then, no-one will be able to stop us.

Esu stared at Dr. Rev with the upmost confusion.

Esu - How can we see that, I thought these were my memories, so how can we see all that stuff with Lukai?

Dr. Rev - That’s simple, this Orb doesn’t see your memories, it retells any moments from the past, no matter who and no matter where, we can see anything.

Esu - Ohhh. Well I’m afraid you rushed it a bit.

Dr.Rev - Excuse me? What do you mean rushed; all the key details were there.

Esu - Yes but I would prefer to see more of my duel, I mean there were like 4 more turns then what we saw.

Dr.Rev - Fine, we can extend the duel watching time, but we really shouldn’t extend what we watch anymore then that, we are watching this for a reason

Esu - A reason of which you still haven’t told me

Dr.Rev - All will become clear with the more that we watch, now gather back round, time for the next instalment.

Esu - Good

CHAPTER 2 NOW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - Dancing, Beans and the Spooky Cat

Esu got up the next morning with his head still full of annoyance. He was annoyed he was unable to save the girl, to even defend himself and annoyed at the fact his duel, which he had looked forward to, was cut short.

He climbed out of bed, carefully avoiding piles of cards, magazines and dirty plates which filled his bedroom floor. He stood up, stretched, looked at himself in the mirror, and screamed.

Esu - ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE F*…

Esu has forgotten that he had not looked at his reflection yet; his eye was black and bruised. Esu was one of the most Vain people you could meet, always stopping by every mirror, window, anything which gave his reflection, to check how he looked.

Esu - Oh for goodness sake, I’m going to have to wear an eye-patch, hmm, maybe if I dress like a pirate, and say I’m doing some dress up charity event, I will get away with it, maybe.

Esu had a habit of talking to himself, it was part of his vanity, and always telling himself he looked good boosted his spirit.

Dr. Rev - Your quite vain aren’t you?

Esu - Nooo, don’t be silly, I just, don’t want to look bad, gives a bad image, ya know.

Dr. Rev - Indeeeeed (He said sarcastically)

By the time Esu had bathed, got dressed and packet his bag for the day, Joshua his brother, was stuffing his face at the kitchen table.

Esu - MOTHER!

Louise (Esu’s Mother) - What now Esu, is there a hair out of place on your head or something?

Esu - Don’t be absurd, you make me out to be extremely Vain.

Joshua - Oh no-one would ever think that (Rolling his eyes)

Esu - Mother I demand to know why you let Joshua eat the most random of foods, and why you keep feeding him beans, he’s bean obsessed.

Joshua - What’s wrong with my diet?

Esu - Can you name another sane person who eats beans for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I mean you ate them for all 3 meals yesterday, and you’re eating them now for breakfast. Everyone knows beans make you fart, and if I have to sit in the car with you today, I want it to not smell of rotting eggs.

Joshua - Oh shut up!

Louise - For goodness sake children shut up, I’m on the phone to my Dad.

Esu + Joshua - I’m not a child!

Esu - This damn family drives me insane, If only Dad was, was here.

Joshua - Nothings been the same since he died…

Esu - We still do not know that, how many times do I have to say it.

Joshua - Esu, he’s been gone for 3 years, disappeared without a trace, what else could have happened to him?

Esu - I did warn you mother..

Louise - Well he doesn’t normally fart this much, Joshua honey please just, stop.

Joshua - Its not my fault, anyway, its making Esu happy.

Esu - It bloody is not! Mother open up the windows.

Esu’s Friday was already planned out; he preferred to do things by planning ahead a week in advance. He would go to the arcade for a few hours, then head over to the shops to buy as much chocolate as he could currently afford, then go home in time ready for his dinner. The only bad thing was, at the last minute his schedule was ruined, Joshua wanted to go to the arcade as well, most likely Esu thought, to annoy him, as Joshua was still moaning about been left alone. Not only had Esu’s schedule gone up in flames, but Joshua was stinking out the car, just as Esu had predicted.

After about 25 minutes of pure stench, moaning, arguing, screaming and of course, shouting, they had reached the arcade.

Louise - Now obviously I have work to do, so I’m not picking you up, get the bus back home, now I’m off out tonight with your Auntie Sue so I want you both home by 4pm for dinner, understood?

Esu - Yes mother.

Joshua - Yes mum.

Louise - Well, have fun.

And she drove off, leaving both Esu and Joshua glaring at each other, as if they would strike each other at any moment.

Joshua - Take that, AHA! I win!!!

Esu - You So Cheated!

Joshua - Did not!

Esu and Joshua were moving from game machine to game machine, wasting their money, but enjoying themselves at the same time. So far Joshua has won 4 games and Esu had won 5, the rivalry between them increased as they flipped on the final game choice.

Esu - Heads its formula 1 racing, Tails and its Star Wars! But all I can say is…

Joshua - Yes?

Esu - I better win fast, as otherwise we will miss the bus, and thus, miss dinner and I’m starving!

Joshua - You, Win, yeah right! And anyway, I want to go against you on that.

Joshua was pointing towards a large Games machine, Esu instantly recognised it, it was the most popular Gaming Machine in the entire arcade, always busy, always watched by passers by.

Esu - Dance Dance Revolution, you want to have a dance off?

Joshua - Sure do! Unless you can’t dance of course.

Esu - May I remind you I’m an up and coming Dj, and I adore dancing, I love music, I would easily win, no-one can beat me when it comes to dancing Joshua.

? - Oh is that SO?

Esu and Joshua turned round and saw before them, a tall muscular guy, with large brown spiky hair, a nose piercing, a ripped and torn black t-shirt, black baggy jeans and a pair of Cyber looking white trainers.

Esu - Stay out of other peoples conversations, it’s rude.

Nick - What’s rude is a guy who truly isn’t nice to his brother, you show little respect.

Esu - I can treat him however I want thank you very much.

Nick - Your nice aren’t ya, well still, you couldn’t beat me in a dance off that’s for sure.

Nick turned round and started to walk away.

Esu - I bet I could, I’m the master at duelling and dancing if you must know.

Nick started to laugh, in a rather sinister way.

Nick - Oh really? Well perhaps a duel will prove that factor, as you clearly have no idea of who I am, first time at this arcade for you is it?

Esu - Maybe, why does that matter.

Nick - Because I’m famous here, I’m Nick, the Dance Dance Revolution King! And I challenge you to a Duel.

Esu - Challenge accepted!

Esu’s Duel disk swung round and activated, he stepped into the duel area clearing, a large area in which people were allowed to duel in within the arcade, Nick followed.

Joshua - Esu for goodness sake we have another game to play yet, and don’t take too long, we need to get home! I’m not having my beans go cold!

Esu - Don’t worry this wont take long!

Nick - I must say that’s quite a nasty bruise ya got there, get cocky with someone else did ya?

Esu - Shut up and duel!

Nick - As you wish.

(Duel Start)

Esu - 4000

Nick - 4000

(Esu First)

Esu - I’ll go first, (Esu Draws) I summon ‘Cyber Dj Quicksilver’ to the field and place 1 face-down (sets a card), End turn.

2hhhq9x.jpg

Nick - Dj’s, never seen a Dj deck before, well, guess this will be your first time to see a deck just like mine. (Nick Draws), I summon ‘DDR - Dancer Arian’ to the field. (Arian is summoned)

mjafbk.jpg

Esu - What! A DDR Monster?

Nick - That’s right (Smiling and winking), I won the Dance Dance Revolution World Dance off Contest last year; the prize was a unique DDR deck. So you have never seen a Deck like this! Now, I continue, I place 1 card face-down, and I think Quicksilver, and yourself, needs a lesson in duelling. Arian, destroy his Quicksilver.

(Arian Jumps upwards and slams down on Dj Quicksilver, Quicksilver is destroyed.)

End turn.

Esu - 3900

Nick - 4000

Esu - My turn, (Esu Draws), I’ll summon ‘Cyber Dj Elektro-Bot’ to the field, and activate this Spell Card, ‘Dj Disk Dimensional Power’.

2j66cgm.jpg2m50xn5.jpg

Now I can use the effect of my Dj Disk, and remove any 1 monster on your field from play, and obviously, I select your ‘Dancer Arian’.

(Dancer Arian is removed from play)

In order for any of my Cyber Dj monsters to attack I need a Dj Disk spell card on the field, and there is one, unfortunately most only last 1 turn, but I’ve still got this turn, so without further ado , Elektro-Bot attack him directly.

(Elektro-Bot shoots lightning from his arms…)

Nick - Activate trap card, Rainbow Starshine!

This trap card allows me half any damage I would receive, and I get to draw a card every time I take damage. So 1 card for me, and only half the damage (Nick draws + Nick receives 850 damage).

Esu - I shall end my turn (Dj Disk Dimensional Power is destroyed).

Esu - 3900

Nick - 3150

Nick - I was expecting more from these Cyber Dj’s, shame they are as pathetic as all of other cards I see. (Nick Draws)

I summon ‘DDR - Dancer Claude’ (Claude is summoned).

szek52.jpg

I shall activate his ability; I can move him to an adjacent monster card zone once per turn. Claude, move right. (Claude steps on the right arrow of the Dance pad beneath him and transports to the adjacent monster card zone)

Now I shall play this spell card, ‘DDR - Step Right’, this card allows me to move a monster on my field into an adjacent monster card zone to the right of my monster, so Claude, move again! (Claude steps on the right arrow of the Dance pad beneath him and transports to the adjacent monster card zone)

And I’m still not done.

Esu - What is the point in moving card zones?

Nick - oh you will see, the entire Deck, the entire strategy involves it.

I activate the Spell Card ‘Dance Dance Revolution’

2eehjkg.jpgjr6zrr.jpg

This card allows me to activate 1 of 3 different effects, once per turn.

I activate effect 1, I can move a monster to an adjacent card zone (grins), Claude move once again! (Claude moves right once more).

Esu - I’m boredddd!

Nick - Oh shut up!, You loss will come soon.

I activate ‘Swords of Revealing Light’

For 3 turns you cannot attack me (grins).

Your turn. (Step Right is destroyed by its own effect).

Esu - Finally, I summon ‘Cyber Dj Echo’ to the field.

30jjrj7.jpg

End turn.

Nick - What a turn that was (laughs).

I will activate the effect of my ‘DDR’ and move my Claude right again (Claude moves right). Now I will summon ‘DDR - Dancer Rita’, and move her 1 monster card zone space (Rita steps on her right arrow and moves right).

2wp8gzs.jpg

Now I activate Claude’s effect, any monster on your field that is in the same column as Claude, loses 300 ATK points during my battle phase, and guess what, its my battle phase now. (Elektro-Bot’s ATK is decreased and becomes 1400.)

Claude, attack that robot! (Claude runs and swings his cane and attacks and destroys Elektro-Bot).

I end my turn.

Esu - 3600

Nick - 3150

Esu - (Draws a card) Time to shake things up a bit, and I know how (grins)

I activate the spell card ‘Pot of greed’ which allows me to draw 2 cards (Draws 2 cards).

Right then (smiles happily)

I summon ‘Cyber Dj Novas’ to the field. (Novas is summoned).

14bec8.jpg5lteae.jpg

And his ability lets me Special Summon another Cyber Dj monster to the field from my hand by paying 500 Life Points, so come forth ‘Cyber Dj Chronos’. (Chronos is summoned).

Now I will activate my Chronos’s effect, by discarding a Dj card from my hand I can destroy any face-up spell card on the field, so I shall discard this Dj Disk spell card (discards the card) and I will destroy your swords of revealing light!

(Swords of revealing light is destroyed)

Nick - that’s just lucky

Esu - Oh well the lucks gonna continue (smiling)

Now I Tribute all 3 of my Cyber Dj’s from the field (All 3 disappear) to Special Summon my strongest card, ‘Cyber Dj Technoshiva’

245ydzq.jpg

(Technoshiva is summoned)

Nick - that’s one impressive looking monster

Esu - He is indeed, now then, I activate my face-down card, ‘Dj Disk - Twin skulls of chaos’. When I activate this card I can select 1 Cyber Dj monster on my field, and during this turn that monster may attack twice, and also with a Dj Disk, my Technoshiva is able to attack.

b7f77n.jpg

Technoshiva attack his Dancer Claude

(Technoshiva launches a beam of discs and destroys Claude)

Nick - 2150

Technoshiva, now attack his Dancer Rita (Technoshiva launches a beam of discs again and destroys Rita).

Nick - 1050

And that’s not all

Nick - Say what!

Esu - Whenever Technoshiva destroys a monster by battle, I can add up to 2 Dj Disk cards to my hand from my Graveyard, so I can add my ‘Dimensional Power’ to my hand. (Adds it to his hand).

I end my turn.

Esu - 3100

Nick - 1050

Nick - My turn then, (Nick draws).

Nick stared at his cards in amazement, there was nothing he could do he thought, he had lost.

Nick - I surrender.

Esu - You what?

Nick - There’s nothing I can do, if swords could have lasted 1 more turn, I could have summoned my strongest card, but, it didn’t last. You win, it’s a shame I couldn’t, but you don’t win them all.

Still, I’m better at dancing then you, and that, that’s a fact (Nick winked at Esu).

The holograms faded, the duel was over, and Esu had won.

Esu - That was a fun duel, shame it didn’t last longer, I would have loved to have seen your strongest card.

Nick - Drop by the arcade again sometime, I’d love a rematch, and what’s your name by the way?

Esu - I’m Esu, and a rematch? You’re on!

Joshua - Esu for goodness sake, look at the time, our bus is in 3 minutes, and if my tea goes cold cos we miss the bus I will not be held responsible for my actions.

Esu - Hold ya horses I’m coming.

Nick - See ya around Esu.

Nick turned and left. Esu packed away his Deck, and ran after Joshua who had already pelted out of the arcade towards the bus stop.

Joshua sat there looking as miserable as you could possibly look. They had missed the bus and had to wait another hour to catch the next one, by the time they had returned home their mother had gone out and their dinner was cold.

Joshua - Cold beans, I mean just, colddddd beanssss. Look at it, its not even good enough for a pig to eat. This is all your fault!

Esu - You could have left by yourself, I bought food earlier remember, so dinner for me is meaningless.

Joshua stood up from his seat around the kitchen table, picked up his plate, scraped the cold beans into the bin, placed the plate on the kitchen side and stormed off upstairs.

Esu had now angered Joshua 3 times, first because he was going away, second because they had missed the bus, and third because he had made Joshua’s prized beans go cold. Esu couldn’t care less; he knew Joshua would get over it eventually. He gobbled down his plateful of food as quick as he could and then retired to his bedroom.

Cleo was Esu’s cat. She was given to Esu when he was 12, by his father. Esu was obsessed with the ancient Egyptians, so he thought it was fitting to call her Cleo.

Cleo quietly crept past Esu’s sleeping head and headed out of the open window. Right next to Esu’s window was large tree branch; Cleo jumped onto the branch, ran quickly and quietly and pounced onto a nearby fence. Cleo ran across the fence and jumped down onto a nearby dustbin; she jumped down on to the cold ground and headed off down the moonlit road.

After a while she had came to a halt, she saw in front of her where she wanted to go, she darted forwards into a gap in the hedge and had reappeared on the other side, in the back of an abandoned house’s garden. She stared up at the highest window, hoping to see something, hoping to see him. Out of the shadows, a mans face had appeared, peering out of the window, Cleo stared into the eyes of this man with deep passion, before darting inside the house.

Esu - CLEO? Dr.Rev, what was that, why was my cat, that man, that house? What the hell is going on? After all the stuff that has happened to me, this is making my tale far more farfetched.

Dr.Rev - This is only the start of it Esu, your tale is far more disturbing then what meets the eye. As I said before, we shall watch the past of many others, to fully understand, to fully learn, what is going on and how we can save the future.

I assume you know what happens on your next day? As your next day, is one you surely will never forget.

End Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Notes

The idea for C2 is basically to introduce another character who will later become more seen, to show you the main cards of Esu's Deck, and to show the reationship between Esu and Joshua.

NEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3 - Pegasus, King or Queen?

Maximillion Pegasus has led a very busy life. He not only recreated the card game of duel monsters for the world to enjoy, but he unleashed a darkness upon when the world when he did so. He had once possessed an ancient artefact, which gave him supernatural powers, he is an incredible artist, and he even drew images for his Duel monsters cards. He owns and is President of Industrial Illusions, the company behind Duel Monsters. Maximillion Pegasus was indeed a busy man. He had endured many painful things within his life, one of which was losing his Wife. After his ups and downs, loses and wins, he had to now endure the worry of his Niece. Where was Lori?

Pegasus sat in his private helicopter, drumming his fingers against the window ledge. Sat opposite him was Russ, one of Pegasus’s bodyguards.

Russ - Mr. Pegasus, what will we do when we get to the Stadium?

Pegasus stared out the window, gazing out at the glistening sea.

Pegasus - Oh Russ I don’t know. One thing after another in my life, my life can never just be, peaceful.

Russ - I am sure we will find her sir.

Pegasus - Let us hope. You know what day it is tomorrow, don’t you Russ.

Russ - I, yes sir I do.

Pegasus - It’s been such a long time, since I have seen her face…

Louise - Esu where are you going, why are you in such a hurry?

Esu was darting round the kitchen, grabbing his shoes while buttering toast while stuffing his face with food as quick as possible; his mother was not at all impressed.

Esu - I’m off down to the Maeda Stadium; need to get the train, ill seeya later.

Esu slipped on his shoes, grabbed the toast, picked up his bag and ran out the door.

Louise - Esu be back home on time for dinner!

Esu was looking at what he loved the most, himself. He was within the gentleman’s toilets at the Maeda stadium, he thought first, before he went to look for clues or hints on the girls disappearance, that it was best to make sure he looked good.

Esu - Well then, my hairs ok now, right good, ooo I look so nice.

Esu headed out of the toilets and decided the best place to start would be the where the incident itself took place, lucky for him, Hall 3, where he needed to go, was free today, well according to the schedule board it was.

Esu passed by Hall 1, then Hall 2, then stopped to stare at himself in a mirror, then finally reached the entrance doors to Hall 3.

Esu pushed open the doors and stood in amazement, as a group of men, all dressed in black suits were searching the entire duelling Hall.

? - Excuse me, this area is off limits.

A tall man had approached Esu.

Esu - I am here on behalf of the Stadium Staff, I’m a cleaner here, and one of the staff members dropped something and they need it back.

Esu was very crafty, and good at making up lies.

? - And what is it they dropped.

Esu - An earring. It was worth a lot.

? - Fine, hurry up and collect it from wherever they dropped it.

The man let Esu pass forward, and without another word Esu walked slowly into the main duelling complex of the hall. Esu thought they to, must be investigating the disappearance of the girl.

Esu stood and thought for a moment, he now realised, he had no clue of what on earth he should be searching for. He checked to see if anyone was watching him, and when he saw no-one was, he quickly headed for the seats nearest where the girl went missing. He thought sitting and thinking was better then standing.

He sat there for a second and accidentally dropped his phone, which was clutched in his hand. He reached down to grab it, and spotted to his right, a Duel Monsters card. He picked it up, it was a Spell card, he read the title ‘Future Frenzy’, but before he could read the effect the card was snatched from his hands by one of the black suited men.

?? - Boss, guys, everyone, I’ve got it, she did leave it her, you were right sir.

The men came rushing over

? - Good Job.

??? - I can’t believe it was here.

Pegasus - Thank you Matt, I knew Lori, I knew she would secretly dispose of it, but it was a rather reckless disposal but its better that Lukai did not get it.

Esu - Wait just a minute!

They all turned to look at him

Esu - I actually found it, he snatched it off me. And what’s so important about it, and is Lori by any chance the missing girl, and wait a tick, Maximillion Pegasus, well I know I’m dreaming now, what on earth are you doing here?

Pegasus - My deer boy, Lori is indeed the girl who was kidnapped, Lori is my niece, Loris father is with the authorities and I, in his place am searching for her, it is my fault she was taken, and the card, is no business of yours.

?? - Sir we should go, the card needs to be taken back to Pegasus Island, or kept safe somewhere.

Pegasus - Your right, we can return once it is hidden.

Esu - You all talk as if that card will destroy the world or something, it’s just a card.

Pegasus - This card is of really no concern of yours. But, thank you for finding it my boy. Everyone, lets go.

Esu sat and watched as they all ran out of the hall. His mind was so confused, Pegasus? Lori? Niece? Card? Island? Earring?

He sat puzzled

Esu - Why on earth did I say earring, ring would have been better, tut.

He swooped and picked up his phone, stood up and decided with his newly confused brain, to just go watch some duels for a bit in hall 1 and 2. He walked towards the hall entrance doors when a scream echoed from the distance, then another, and then 2 more, and them a crowd, then an almighty CRASH sounded in the outside grounds.

Esu - Right, screams, running sounds and crashing, that’s not good.

Esu ran in the direction of the motion, down the stairs, past hall 2, round the corridors and finally out onto the east side of the stadium grounds.

Esu - What the…

Esu saw what was happening, but did dare not believe it. All around him people were staring, screaming, running away, and fighting. The Trees, the trees had come to life.

Esu - It’s like the bloody march of the Ents! Only they are not walking, but attacking, hmm, ok maybe more like the womping willow from Harry Potter, but still, wtf!

The 12 Large Trees that stood in a row on the east grounds were swinging there branches and attacking all in site, the tallest lifted up a nearby car, parked in the adjacent car park and through it high into the air and it crashed to the ground like a bird, that had been shot.

Everybody was retreating indoors, or surrounding the entrance where Esu was stood. Esu looked to his right, and a short distance away stood Pegasus and his bodyguards, all staring at the truly random scene before them.

The ground shook, the wind grew fierce, a light was appearing from the trees, and then nothing. The trees stopped moving, the wind stopped, the light faded, it was normal, calm again.

Esu turned and walked towards Pegasus, he found the card, he wanted answers.

Esu approached the group of men.

Esu - Pegasus.

? - That’s Mr. Pegasus to you!

Esu - Was I talking to you, no I wasn’t so get out of my face, Pegasus, I want to know about that card, and OMG was that not so random, I bet its aliens, but yes, I want to know about the card.

Pegasus - My deer boy, this is hardly the time, we have just seen trees, moving, although I daresay I have seen a lot worse, a lot more mysterious things then this happening, but trees alive, is not a good sign. As for the card, I know you are intrigued, but is it top secret.

Esu - You mentioned someone called Lukai, I heard one of the men who kidnapped Lori say his name, who is he?

Pegasus - How did you hear him?

Esu - I was duelling next to her at the time, in hall 3, I tried to free her, but well, as you can see by my eye, I failed.

Pegasus - So you’re the boy, I was told about you, and at least you have both eyes. I have been left, one sighted in a way. But now is not the time for this, the Trees appear to have awakened all over the site, and my Helicopter towards to North has apparently been demolished by the trees, thus for the time being we are stranded.

Esu - Oh so that’s what the crash was, well your gonna get hungry then aren’t ya, I couldn’t cope without food, and oh yeah, I am that boy. You could always come to my house, my mum wouldn’t mind, so would be thrilled that I brought a celeb home.

Pegasus stared at Esu, with great thought.

Pegasus - Yes, I would like that.

? - But sir

?? - Mr Pegasus sir

Pegasus - I Am indeed hungry my friends, and well, he did try to save Lori, the least I could do is honour him with my presence, and an evening of change, I quite fancy.

Esu - You could stay the night to if you wanted, we have a guest bedroom.

Pegasus - It would make more sense, I could get an early start on searching here.

Esu - With me, I want to find Lori as much as you.

Pegasus - Matt.

Matt - Yes sir.

Pegasus - Take this

Pegasus handed Matt the card.

Pegasus - I want you to be in charge of it, take it to Pegasus Island as soon as the replacement helicopter arrives, and all of you, thank you for your help, I shall go to this boys house without you all, but I want you all here tomorrow for the search. Oh and, dinner is on me hehe.

Pegasus and Esu were sat on the train, facing each other with a table between them.

Esu - I am quite surprised you accepted my offer, most people would laugh at it.

Pegasus - I am not one of those, I am random of sorts. You stood up to Lukai’s men, you at least attempted to rescue Lori and, you came looking for clues, did you not.

Esu - That I did yes, and Pegasus, who is Lukai?

Pegasus stared at Esu, as if lost in thought.

Pegasus - Lukai is the head of an organisation known as the Cestrals. They have been annoying me for quite some time, they go hunting for rare cards that are produced. Lori possesses, or should I say, possessed, a very unique card, drawn by me, given to her by me, made by me. Its power and effect is strong and unique. Lukai was after it, thinking she would have it on her, he took her, and in case she did not have it, he would use her for ransom. We are currently tracking where they are stationed, they must not get the card, whatever the cost.

Esu - What does ‘Future Frenzy’ do?

Pegasus - I see you managed to read the name, I’m sorry to say Esu boy, that I shall not reveal that information.

Esu - That’s ok, I guess.

Joshua - Esu, I cannot believe he is here, I mean, thee creator of duel monsters, here, in our house, thank you Esu.

Esu - Why are you thanking me for?

Joshua - Well, if it wasn’t for you, he wouldn’t be here would it.

Esu and Joshua were whispering to each other while sat at the dinner table, as Pegasus and Esu’s mum were chatting near the sink in the kitchen.

Joshua - Hey Esu, I know he’s great an all, but have you ever noticed how flamboyant he is, and the way he talks, and well, looks, have you ever seen him with a lady, know what I’m saying (Joshua winked at Esu).

Esu - If your implying do I think Pegasus is Gay, then of course not! Don’t be so absurd.

Joshua - Well you never know Esu.

Louise (Esu’s mum) - Dinners ready and coming up, sir Pegasus would you like to take that seat there.

Pegasus - Please dear, call me Max, I’m far to often called Pegasus, its nice for a change.

Pegasus took his seat and Esu’s mum brought over the plates of food, and as soon as they food touched the table, Esu and Joshua both started eating manically.

Louise - I do apologise Max, they do love their food. You two stop it and eat properly.

Pegasus - (Chuckled) I don’t mind really, and this is fantastic wine my dear Louise.

Louise - Yes it is, my, my husband brought it back from Italy.

Louise sat down and began to eat, Pegasus did also, and Joshua was stuffing his face with beans as usual.

Pegasus - Is your husband not here?

Esu and Joshua stared at each other.

Louise - He’s, he. He disappeared some years ago, he left without a trace, we do not know why, he just, left, and disappeared.

She began to look teary, but held it together and kept on eating. Pegasus looked at her with the deepest sympathy

Pegasus - I know what its like to lose a loved one, tomorrow, tomorrow is the anniversary of my Wife’s death, a sad day when I lost her.

Joshua - So you’re not Gay then?

Esu + Louise - JOSHUA!!!!

Joshua - What, it was a simple question, tut!

Esu - Please excuse me fool of a brother Pegasus, there’s no brains in his bean shaped head!

Pegasus - That’s quite alright (he said cheerfully), I have been asked it before actually, it does seem odd, that I go without a bride by my side, but Cecelia was the only one for me, my only Love. Now I must say Louise that this chicken is delightful

(Back to the Dark Room)

Dr.Rev - Quite a cheeky boy isn’t he, your brother.

Esu - He is normally worse, I still cannot believe he said that.

Dr.Rev - Right well, I feel the next importance occurs the next day, so its time to skip to the morning, the morning of your rather odd dimensional day…

End Chapter 3

^_^

Chapter 4 coming next week!

Chapter 4 Mini Overview

Sucked into a dimension of man eating plants, angry pixies and talking trees, Esu and Pegasus are abit tied up, Will the Toons save the day?

Chapter 4 Titled

'The Trees Of Oid'

Coming Soon...

^_^

[/align]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you will see lol

It doesnt all happen in Chapter 1 btw lol, the storyline is set throughout the season ^_^

But it does get very random indeed ^_^

I love the Harry Potter, Terry Pratchet and Phil Pullman's books thus my Fan-Fic will be Dark and fantasy based, while still keeping on track with Yu-Gi-Oh-ness

Also i adore Sci-Fi and Dark films, basically all Tim Burton films, thus more Dark elements will be inspired by them ^_^

Umbra your quite close ;)

When you said "steps in" I automatically thought of YTAS, ep. 25. (Contains a bunch of jokes appropriate for Johnny Steps, btw.)

But since it's not our (non-)favourite dancing maniac, I'm guessing for Téa. (the only other character in the YGO animé that's into dancing.)

I love the Harry Potter' date=' Terry Pratchet and Phil Pullman's books thus my Fan-Fic will be Dark and fantasy based, while still keeping on track with Yu-Gi-Oh-ness

Also i adore Sci-Fi and Dark films, basically all Tim Burton films, thus more Dark elements will be inspired by them ^_^

[/quote']

I'm sure you love Phillip Pullman, seeing as he's a die-hard Atheist. lol His books are nice, but "killing god in children's minds" isn't to my taste. Odd fanfic. ^^

Archived