Admiral_Stalfos19 vs. Sasuke Uchida

Admiral_Stalfos19

Thought I'd attempt to gain another victory under my belt. So I'm hosting my first ever 1-on-1. Rules are below:

The Golden Rule

YCM rules apply. Follow 'em at all times, they're there for a reason.

The Set-Up

• You are to select 1 card from the September 2010 Forbidden List. You must then recreate that card and tone down its effect so then it's legal to use in a duel.
  • The effect of your toned down card must remain approximately the same. For example, Raigeki must still destroy monsters on your opponent's side of the field, and Heavy Storm must still destroy Spell and Trap Cards. However, you can throw in all the activation costs and drawbacks that you like. And you can transform it into a luck-based effect if you wish: I believe that can be an effective tone-down as well.
  • Keep in mind that you're only changing the effect of your selected card. Everything else (name, pic, stats, Attribute, Type, stuff like that) must remain exactly the same as shown on the previous card. If you post your card in written format, I can make it into realistic card format for you... and I will, so don't bother telling me to keep it in written format. ;)
  • First person to post a card that meets the above requirements is my opponent.

The Showdown

• First person to 5 votes wins. That person will then receive 1 Rep from the loser, and a possible encouragement to join the leaderboard or bolster his or her ranks. (This is dependant on if he or she actually needs encouragement.)
  • If neither I nor my opponent have 5 votes within 96 hours after I announced for everyone to start voting, the person with the most votes wins. If our number of votes are exactly the same at that time, I'll initiate a tie-breaker round, which my opponent will post the requirements for. Requirements should only be posted by my opponent, and only when I initiate the tie-breaker round.
  • Votes based on the name or picture will not be tallied. Remember, they should be approximately the same card as they always were. Those of you who ever played the Traditional Format never opted against a card because of its name or pic now, did you?
  • UPDATE: To hell with it, I'll accept OCG votes of any kind.
  • And last, but not least, if either my opponent or I ask you to clarify your reason for your vote, you must do so as soon as possible. Otherwise it will not be tallied.

Before I forget, the spoilers below will contain both my card and my opponent's card. They will be in their own spoilers so that you can see them. Just thought I'd state the obvious in case it miraculously isn't. Oh, and I'm rarely active between 2AM-12PM in my time (Pacific US), so if you all try to post in between then, I'll most likely miss you all.

[spoiler=My Card]219713.jpg

FLIP: The following effect is activated for both players:

- Unite all cards in your hand and field and with your Graveyard and shuffle it. Send up to the top 5 cards from your Graveyard to your Deck. The remaining cards are removed from play. Then shuffle your Deck.

Players draw 5 cards from their Deck during their respective Draw Phase after this effect is applied.

[spoiler=Sasuke Uchida's Card]114544.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned fro your hand by paying 1000 Life Points and removing from play 3 LIGHT and 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to roll a six-sided dice. If the result is 1,2, 3, or 4, take 2000 damage and remove from play all cards on your side of the field and in your hand. If the result is 5 or 6, send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

I believe that's everything. In that case, I officially declare this 1-on-1 competition... OPEN!!

UPDATE: Slashed the "rarely active between times" sentence. Hopefully that'll stop people from NOT VOTING!! :angry:

Ok, I accept your bold challenge.

My card:

[spoiler=Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End]114544.jpg

Lore:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned fro your hand by paying 1000 Life Points and removing from play 3 LIGHT and 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to roll a six-sided dice. If the result is 1,2, 3, or 4, take 2000 damage and remove from play all cards on your side of the field and in your hand. If the result is 5 or 6, send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard. Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card that is sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Yep... and it's all thanks to everyone out there that didn't vote.

Well, time's up now. This contest is officially over.

EDIT: And on that bombshell, Sasuke wins. Your +1 Rep has already been given, and you now official bragging rights on the 1on1 Leaderboard.

Also given +1 Rep to Hadesruler1, since he's the only one that actually bothered to VOTE FOR ANYONE!!

Archived