Doomed Custom Card Images V2.1 UPDATE

-DOOM

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Lexadin' timestamp='1300130554' post='5073727']
Well 1st of all, they look like Digimons. 2nd of all, I'm a (big) Digimon fan. 3rd of all, I looked through the Digimon wiki a bit too often.
[/quote]

Do you know other sites where I can find Digimon Images then? I quite like the the new xros thing digimons.

[quote name='~Tobi~' timestamp='1300131176' post='5073755']
Good to see this is back up and running.

BTW the Dino Image reminds me of the Raptors from Monster Hunter
[/quote]

Thank you :D

I think it is from Monster Hunter...

[quote name='.:Gister Knows:.' timestamp='1300421557' post='5080337']
I like your new images.Can i use them if that is ok with you
[/quote]

I post them for you to use them, so yeah :lol:

NEW IMAGES ADDED

I decided to drop the Dinos, I didn't like them from the start tbqh. However, the remaining images of them can be found [url="http://s1138.photobucket.com/albums/n528/hpdoom/New%20Images/"]HERE[/url].

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1300133468' post='5073854']
Do you know other sites where I can find Digimon Images then? I quite like the the new xros thing digimons.
[/quote]

Perhaps Pixiv, but I'm not shure.

The new imgs are once again nice. I see that you've added some more Digimonz and more of your Demon archtype. Excelent, the last 1 is especially awesome.

[quote name='Anbu-of-Sand' timestamp='1300508868' post='5082346']
Your last 2 updates tempt me oh so much to make a new Archetype. However, the problem of that being it'd be so predictable, and they'd be overused oh so much as well.
[/quote]

And this makes them bad? So far, I've seen only 1 guy who made cards with the little robot thingys and no one who made images with the dinos.... ;_;

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1300524824' post='5082531']
And this makes them bad? So far, I've seen only 1 guy who made cards with the little robot thingys and no one who made images with the dinos.... ;_;
[/quote]
No no, I'm not saying it's bad, the pictures are quite awesome. It's just that, I like using cards for an Archetype that are not obviously linked together image-wise at first sight. And maybe in the future when I'm done my current / next Archetype I'll use your Archetype Images ;) But may I suggest this, if you plan on making Archetype Images, to have an equal amount of Support / Spell / Trap Cards to the Monsters? Just a thought, not saying the ratio your doing it as of now is bad.

[quote name='Hp doom' timestamp='1301149967' post='5097633']
You don't like seeing Digimons in ygo card pictures?
[/quote]

Im loving it,im using them to make a set, or i will be when i can upload images again and i can post cards, any card i post keeps turning into a card a put in a pm the other day

Archived