MasterJt Posted October 31, 2010 Report Share Posted October 31, 2010 These are the first cards i made. plz comment Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shizuku Oikawa Posted November 1, 2010 Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 I was surprised to see 1 of the attachments full image without having to download, but still, no attachments are allowed And as for fully enlarged Wing Zero, Plenty of errors here and there, like... "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monster[b]s[/b] When this card is [b]S[/b]ynchro [b]S[/b]ummon[b]ed,[/b] it gains 500 [b]ATK[/b] for every [i]face-up[/i] [b]G[/b]undam[b]-T[/b]ype monster on the field." "face-up" is optional, but recommended Pic is pretty meh-ish but acceptable. It's also a fake type, so... I can't really tell if its underpowered or overpowered, since it's Level 12... 6.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewis atherton Posted November 1, 2010 Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 I pretty much agree with everything said above but I would give you 4 out of 10 also I feel for a 12 star its underpowered Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewis atherton Posted November 1, 2010 Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 I pretty much agree with everything said above but I would give you 4 out of 10 also I feel for a 12 star its underpowered Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlaxxShadow Posted November 1, 2010 Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 Definitely underpowered, and the pic is cool. Looks holographic IMO. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MasterJt Posted November 1, 2010 Author Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 Thanx for the comments i'll try to make a better cardscan someone plz rate on the magic card to. so i can know wats wrong with it to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
lewis atherton Posted November 1, 2010 Report Share Posted November 1, 2010 I have done as asked and looked at the spell card realistically it would be banned as it destroyes all monsters they controll and dealls damage I would stick to just destroying opponents monsters however I do like the fact that it destroyes your card after wards, very close to what I would have done as a card. 9. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.