Destiny Hero - Diamond Dude in a Crystal Deck

Not only is it really shiny, but I think this might work. Notice that a LOT of the really good Crystal support cards are Normal Spells. Who lurves normal spells? Diamond Dude loves normal spells!

Stuff like Blessing, Promise and the major win condition, Crystal Abundance, are all normal spell cards: Rare Value is a normal spell card.

So, I say Diamond Dude could really work in a very specialized deck. The aim is to run through the deck with stuff like Rare Value, Stratos, Smashing, Rescue Cat (pulls two Amethysts), in a plan to get all the Beasts into the spell/trap zones, then use stuff like Promise and Blessing for reuse, before finally pulling the OTK with Abundance.

Opinions?

I've re-read Diamond Dude and due to a loophole on his text, if you flip up Abundance with his effect, you get to activate it. FREE of charge. You don't need the 4 Crystal Beasts in the spell/trap zones. The field is still nuked, you STILL get the summon. Thats' why, if you could in any way put 3 in a DDC deck, you should not hesitate to do it.

I'm going to post a DDC deck in deck sections. Stay tuned for it.

Archived