˜”*°•.˜”*°•.~Space Paranoia~ R/F for R/F. New Holos Added

Chevalier

____________•˜•.____________

˜*•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•*˜

˜*•.˜*•. ~Space Paranoia~ •*˜.•*˜

____________•˜•.____________

˜*•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•.•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•*˜

˜”*°•.˜”*°•. This is my first ACTUAL set. Please be Harsh. I did work hard on these and I haven't seen this idea yet. I know "System Down!" is Tron from KH2 or Space Paranoids but the picture was too good to pass up. Here they are, +1 Rep to the best help, tips. If there is a Grammar error say what it is and not, "Uhh..... Nice, but a grammar Error, If you R/F I'll R/F your cards. 7/10".•°*”˜.•°*”˜

Here They Are:

Holos! (Props to Shini!)

kronos.png

CyberAbyss.png

virus3.png

Monsters:

kemidor2.jpg

DefenseProtocol-Zenkar.jpg

nanoseeker2.png

MasterProgram.jpg

Karma.jpg

DefenceProtocol-DataStream.jpg

Protocol.jpg

Spell:

cyberabyss2.png

cyberspace.jpg

virus2.jpg

Traps:

cyberLock.jpg

descent.jpg

Guest JoshIcy

as you asked im here.... and ill comment on the ones i like below this...

technos- im not sure, but something tells me that cards overpowerd

assault force- interesting 8/10

system down- make it a quick play and it lasts for 1 turn. otherwise its ok 6/10

cyberlock- pure terror and overpowerd, ancient gears love it everyone else will hate it... 3/10

descent- not a horribly terrible card unless it becomes real,7/10

Icyblue: Descent is not underpowered at all, It's dimensional prison and ends the battle phase.

Lamborghini: Just 5/10, no post why, no Rate Fix, of course I'm sure you're very busy posting 3 character posts on threads is VERY tiring, all the while increasing your post count, but could you explain your rate. I don't think they're that bad.

Well' date=' the pictures are great!

All you need to work on are the effects, how you word them, and how unique you make them. If all corrections are made, your cards will be perfect! Keep up the good work! :)

[/quote']

What were the errors, I tried to make the face up defense combos as unique as I could.

And DJ Osiris, "They're Ok" what is your reasoning please.

Does anyone want an R/F back!?

Bump.,

For all those unaware

R/F = Rate/Fix

Meaning if you rate and fixed this set (An actual rate and fix)

I will return the favor' date=' yet to get the best help. Does no one want the rep?

[/quote']

Cyber I'm not bribing. I've seen the concept used before, Regardless if it is my set, if someone is genuinely helpful that's good but when they are ESPECIALLY helpful I would rep for putting effort into helping others........

+Free Bump

Kizzi,

Thank you, do you have any sets for me to return the favor?

good/ok' date=' Thats all I will say

[/quote']

If that's all you will say then I really don't want the comment, is it really that hard to type why you say that? I know typing on a keyboard can be tiring but come on....

Haku: I believe I rated most of your above and beyond what they actually they were. 6.7/10 I'll repeat

JUST RATING ISNT CONSTRUCTIVE

please tell me why because I could the name errors in yours...and.... I did...

Technos: You have some serious plural issues here. The grammar is completely off. Then, if a monster is in DEF mode, how is it going to attack? That part can be removed. The idea is decent though... You just need to work on grammar. 1/10

Zenkar - "face-up". Soooooo much abuse with Technos. Although, attack as many times as you want? I don't think so. That makes it broken. Make it a two time thing, and make it so it can attack again IFF your opponent has another monster in DEF mode on their field. Effect is honestly not original... 1/10

Nanoseeker - Not half bad actually. What I don't really like though is that it kills the ATK forever. Maybe make it until the end of your next turn? 5/10

Assault Force - The effect needs a complete re-vamp... I can't even understand what it's saying. Do you negate the battle? Is that it? 0/10

Karma Cutter - Basically useless... 2100 ATK at LV6 that makes you pay 1000 a turn. It does the exact same thing as Jinzo, and Jinzo has better stats... Why not use Jinzo??? 0/10

DataStream - I don't like that it's 2 tribute, but the effect is nice. I like the first part the best, and the no spells is just a little bonus ^_^ 6/10

Kronos - "face-up", "Defense Position monsters"... Not so original, and 2 trib? Piercing? Effect is pretty unoriginal... 1/10

CyberAbyss - Nice effect, but broken. Combine this with any Defense Protocols and Limiter Removal and you've got an OTK. 0/10

Cyber Space - Good use of the DEF monster thing. I like that. Good field spell, actually. 6/10

System Down! - There's already a card called system down... =/ The effect is kind of broken though. There is no payment [like Skill Drain] and it only affects your opponent's effect monsters... 0/10

CyberLock - Nice, but I think it should be a normal Trap card and just have it change when they attack or something. Great idea though. 7/10

Descent - Nice support, better than Saku... IDK if I like it though... 3/10

Overall: 2.5/10 [30/120]

+2 points for awesome synergy

4.5/10

Great job on this set. I love the synergy. Just work on grammar issues... I suggest proofreading each effect after you write it.

Archived