another complaint....

Developous

Are you looking forward to seeing the first episode  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to seeing the first episode

• yes can't wait
    • no stop now

You should not do this *without all makers' permission.

Now you are being negative. It's bad enough I act on the negative, but congratulations on such a negative statement.

While you are the authority, I see no reason to accept that perspective. So... tally 1 more perspective we could argue about.

He's right' date=' you shouldn't use other people's cards without permission, like when you used my Fotitude card without asking? If these were official products you'd be doing something illegal.[/quote']

your right, but that's NOT the discussion. The discussion is why few people even bother to post decks with custom cards in the deck area, let alone evaluate them.

Example:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=2883

That's a customs deck. Do you see people evaluating it, let alone making their own?

NO!

He's right' date=' you shouldn't use other people's cards without permission, like when you used my Fotitude card without asking? If these were official products you'd be doing something illegal.[/quote']

your right, but that's NOT the discussion. The discussion is why few people even bother to post decks with custom cards in the deck area, let alone evaluate them.

Example:

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=2883

That's a customs deck. Do you see people evaluating it, let alone making their own?

NO!

People don't judge because you don't say what the cards do, or where to find them. It's not enough to just give the name, and I think that space is for REAL decks only.

I admit that they do not. But I am the type that is overly critical.

You see... I sometimes believe in the worst case scnenearios most of the time, or at least suspect the worst case.

This has nothing to do with force. I am only adamently stubborn over the perspective that most the people here HATE custom decks in the first place.

Also, know that I have a weid method of behavior. When I believe something, I just do. There's no rhyme or reason. Sometimes it's backed up, but that's all to it. Same with my actions. I just do them. No reasons and excuses.

Okay... anyways I don't understand your argument. You're saying that you like created cards so you want everyone else to like them too.

To tell you the truth, for the most part, I've got almost every card memorized, so when someone posts a deck list I can evaluate it without doing much research. But with created card decks, to evaluate is properly, I've got to look up every created card and basically go through duel simulations in my head to figure out how your cards would hold up an advantage.

Personally, I'm too lazy to do all that.

Now you are being negative. It's bad enough I act on the negative' date=' but congratulations on such a negative statement.

While you are the authority, I see no reason to accept that perspective. So... tally 1 more perspective we could argue about.[/quote']

I'm sorry, but you are stupid and ignorant, my comment was not negative at all.

The discussion is why few people even bother to post decks with custom cards in the deck area' date=' let alone evaluate them.[/quote']

it doesn't say it's only for real decks.

And I put a link on it just now.

Dude, how old are you, four? Does your toaster have a sticker on it saying "Don't put your hand in the toaster"? I'm guessing not, because it obvious common snese that you would not.

i put my hand in a toaster once

:lol: nice.

Developous: i dont see what youre trying to argue. if people want to post a deck of created cards then they will. you dont have to tell people to, because they probably dont want to.

Your not taking my words face value.

Okay... anyways I don't understand your argument. You're saying that you like created cards so you want everyone else to like them too.

To tell you the truth, for the most part, I've got almost every card memorized, so when someone posts a deck list I can evaluate it without doing much research. But with created card decks, to evaluate is properly, I've got to look up every created card and basically go through duel simulations in my head to figure out how your cards would hold up an advantage.

Personally, I'm too lazy to do all that.

I don't blame you. Now you are talking IC. Yes, It's my desire to convince people to evaluate and make custom decks. But you hit it on the nail. Too many people are simply that lazy. But it's not just how you act on it, it's also about if you believe this is a common problem in the first place.

The evidence speaks for itself. I am the only one I have seen doing such custom decks for one. Plus... almost nobody is willing to evaluate those cards.

... perhaps a few duels would help you to make a decision about any customs people make as decks.

Archived