Wicked God Cards

As we all know,there are a few legendary monsters in the game, like the gods,but did ya know that there are 3 types of them?

#1: The Egyptian Gods (whom we all know about)

#2: The Sacred Beasts (also of whom we know about)

And....

#3: The Wicked Gods: (dont know if you know a lot about them)

but just incase you dont know about them.....

Dark/Fiend Level 10 ATK/? DEF/?

This card cannot be special summoned. This card can only be summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. When this card is successfully normal summoned, your opponent cannot activate any Spells or Traps for the next two turns.

The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the monster on the field with the highest ATK except The Devils Avatar +100

The Devil's Dreadroot

Dark/Fiend Level 10 ATK/4000 DEF/4000

This card cannot be special summoned. This card requires tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. As long as this card is face-up on the field, half the ATK of all monsters on your opponents side of the field.

The Devils Eraser

Dark/Fiend Lvel 10 ATK/? DEF/?

This card cannot be special summoned. This card can only be summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the total number of cards on your opponents side of the field x1000. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, all cards on the field are destroyed. You may destroy this card to activate this effect.

and here are the images. sorry they're down here, something messed up again.

The Devils Avatar

TheDevilsAvatar.jpg

The Devils Dreadroot

TheDevilsDreadroot.jpg

The Devils Eraser

TheDevilsEraser.jpg

just in case you want to know, these cards are sick, and im so jealous to anyone who has them

comments concerns questions would be great. i want to know what you think of these cards

There are a few God card style sets aside from the sacred beasts, I'm collecting a set called Revelations Gods (it's the three monsters on front of DR3), yes I do consider them as a form of God card, since they're named after egyptian gods (Sacred Pheonix of Nephthys, Horus the black flame dragon and the creators (Amun anybody?))

yeah, arent they cool

i was thinking of starting a poll. i was wondering if it would be a good idea to make fusions out of the gods,beasts and wicked gods

now what card were you talkin about?

if you at least give me the name or level i could try to find out what card you're talking about

yeah, Arimtyle, i posted the pic of it in my limited edition 10 post.

no, what i was talking about was maybe, fusing the 9 cards, like fusing Ra with Hamon, or Dreadroot with Obelisk, or Slifer with Eraser with Uria. i was just wondering if cards like that existed (and it would be very cool) it woul be interesting to know what they would look like, how strong it would be, and what effect it would have. ill start a poll today about this

Archived