zachy_syko

Why are you making this thread if you are not a expert on Yu-Gi-Oh!?

That it one of the dumbest things I have ever read, seriously. You don't need to know a shred of *daylights* about the real Yu-Gi-Oh game or the anime to be a decent card maker.

Seriously, dumb, and looks like spam to me. Don't post like that just to get a free post. Actually try and contribute to the thread.

That it one of the dumbest things I have ever read' date=' seriously. You don't need to know a shred of *daylights* about the real Yu-Gi-Oh game or the anime to be a decent card maker.

Seriously, dumb, and looks like spam to me. Don't post like that just to get a free post. Actually try and contribute to the thread.

[/quote']

He is right, one of the dumbist things i have ever read, infact im so annoyed at this as it wasted 4 minutes of my time.

That it one of the dumbest things I have ever read' date=' seriously. You don't need to know a shred of *daylights* about the real Yu-Gi-Oh game or the anime to be a decent card maker.

[/quote']

He is right, one of the dumbist things i have ever read, infact im so annoyed at this as it wasted 4 minutes of my time.

I was refering to D-Vader's post (hence the quote) in case that is unclear.

[/quote']

Thats ok, and i was reffering to yours, well we all agree this is one useless thread, right?

[/quote']

Thats ok, and i was reffering to yours, well we all agree this is one useless thread, right?

Well... no. I quite like this guide personally, sure, it's states a bit of the obvious but otherwise it's quite informative. I still don't understand who's post you think is dumb, either.

[/quote']

Well... no. I quite like this guide personally, sure, it's states a bit of the obvious but otherwise it's quite informative. I still don't understand who's post you think is dumb, either.

oops i just realised that im getting defended. i thought u all hated it so i deleted everything. big mistake on my part :shock:

[/quote']

oops i just realised that im getting defended. i thought u all hated it so i deleted everything. big mistake on my part :shock:

*Sigh*

I was defending you from the start. D-Vader's post was "one of the dumbest things I have ever read" because it was actually a good guide, and he obviously didn't bother to read past the first sentance.

Can you get it back, or must I lock this?

[/quote']

*Sigh*

I was defending you from the start. D-Vader's post was "one of the dumbest things I have ever read" because it was actually a good guide, and he obviously didn't bother to read past the first sentance.

sorry frunk but you're gonna have to lock this. i only wrote it on the page, i didn't keep a backup. i feel like an idiot cause u were defending me this whole time and i though u hated it :( sorry

[/quote']

*Sigh*

sorry frunk but you're gonna have to lock this. i only wrote it on the page, i didn't keep a backup. i feel like an idiot cause u were defending me this whole time and i though u hated it :( sorry

Unfortunate. I liked this one. I have given you a rep for your efforts.

LOCKED.

Archived