My tails Doll Story

Horror movie GOD

I planned on putting this on quackerandbowen.com but for now it's going to be here,

Hi,I can't tell you my real name but you can call me OtakuLuffy,I am a fan of many things a anime fan, a one piece fan,and a sonic fan,now my stuff is full of sonic items,games,soundtracks,plushes,and even lamps,But...That was before I meet "It",heres some backstory,
I was doing what I was always doing, reading one piece while listening to Knight Of The Wind, but then my mom came in and said we needed to go to the mall,that was fine with me considering I had a jar full of cash to spend at Gamestop so I went,when i got to gamestop I started looking around for a game and I saw a game titled Sonic Gems collection,since it was Sonic and me being a Sonic fan, I got it and when I got to the counter to pay,he told me "Oh,you can just take that",Afterwards I thought AWESOME and instead I paid for Sonic Colors and it's soundtrack,luckily they just opened a okatu shop next to gamestop,so I then went there,bought some Vocaloid CD's,and then I went home to play the Sonic Gems game,I started with Sonic CD and Fighters,Beat Them,then went on to Sonic R,When I unlocked the tails doll,I went to Tag Race with him chosen,The internet was down at the time,so I couldn't look up Tails doll,After I somehow caught up with super sonic, my Gamecube turned off,then the internet turned back on so I went to look up tails doll,then I found Here and then I realised how stupid I was and read all the story's,Then I realised I had the Advantage cause I had all the stuff they had that hurt the tails doll expect I had more than one of each and I had more,when I went to bed I put my headphones on and put them on the loudest volume so i would't hear the Song,And then I do what I always do...dream i'm in Silent Hill...yeah i have wierd dreams,Anyway,I made my Dream 9000% Anti-Tails Doll so I was safe plus I dream I had all the things that I had in the real world plus I had the Gum-Gum powers from One Piece on my side So I was INVINCIBLE,then he came,We battled after a argument about him being the strongest thing alive,then...I won...I beat the Tails Doll...I was better than him...but more came then the attacked me...when I awoke I was on Mobius with Sonic and the others waiting there for me to wake up...I had a Werehog body still having Luffy's Gum-Gum powers but when light came I turned into A somewhat Blood Red Hedgehog...then I spent My life on Mobius hoping for a way home.

Archived