set ideas?

Axiom_Nor

i am in desprite need for a new set to make, if someone could either make a contest OR just give me an idea that would be great, thx.

in simple terms (pick A or B)

A] make a contest for a new set

B] give me an idea for a new set

plz make the set like 100+ cards for an idea

(plz dont post general topics like "dragon" or "Dark")

sure, id be happy to help you out, but im just wondering what types of sets your looking for.

i mean i dont want to suggest an idea and make you, like, flip out over it because it was stupid or something

im workin on a star wars extravaganza set, meaning it has cards of every era, but i just dont know if my ideas are good, because im not a pro at making cards like you guys. maybe i could help you with that or somethin idk

Make a set that introduces a new monster type like Celestial, Elf, Orc ect. Make it so that they have special 'hidden' abilities for their type like the god cards, for example Celestials gain an extra 200 atack points when batteling against a dark attribute monster during its battle phase only.

OMG IM GONNA PULL MY HAIR OUT! STOP MAKING CHAOS STUFF ITS MY THING :(

uhm how about a Wizard set?

Lol, I can assure that almost everyone here has made some sort of Chaos Set. Why just a few months ago I made a "Chaos Dimenson" set that had 30+ cards in it... I've really got to find that set...

More on topic: How about a set that gains abilities from the opposite attribute, like Danilus Suggested, but less main stream. Like Earth and Wind, or Fire and Water. It would certainly make the other attribute searchers more usable (Flying Kamakiri #1, UFO Turtle, Mother Grizzly... Giant rat is used pretty often)

Archived