"Hologram" Monsters

FoolMeNever

Hologram Tiger

HOLO- EN001

1*LIGHT*Machine*0/0

Hologram Lion

HLOL- EN004

2*LIGHT*Machine/Effect*0/0

Effect: When this card is discarded, destroy 1 Monster on the field.

Hologram Summoner

HOLO- EN007

3*LIGHT*Machine/Effect*1000/800

Effect: Once per turn, pay 800 Life Points. Special Summon 1 “Hologram” Monster from your deck.

Hologram Bat

HOLO- EN009

Effect: If this card is discarded, select 1 Monster on the field, and halve its ATK.

Hologram Bird

HOLO- EN012

Effect: When this card is discarded, destroy 1 Spell or Trap.

Hologram Kamikaze Plane

HOLO- EN015

3*DARK*Machine/Effect*1200/600

Effect: When this card is destroyed in Battle, discard as many “Hologram Kamikaze Planes” in your hand, activate 1 of the following effects:

- Destroy all Spells and Traps on the field.

- Destroy all Monsters on the field.

Hologram General

HOLO- EN018

5*LIGHT*Machine/Effect*800/200

Effect: Increase this card’s ATK by 300 for each “Hologram” Monster on the field.

Hologram Projector

HOLO- EN021

Spell/Continuous

Whenever a “Hologram” Monster is discarded, inflict 600 Points of Damage to your opponent’s Life Points.

Hologram Draw

HOLO- EN024

Spell

Draw cards equal to the number of Monsters on the field. During the End Phase of your turn, discard the cards equal to the number of Monsters on the field.

Hologram Flash

HOLO- EN027

Spell

Pay 1000 your Life Points add 3 Monsters from your deck to your hand. Then, discard 3 cards in your hand.

Hologram Storm

HOLO- EN030

Trap

Pay 1000 Life Points, Special Summon 1 “Hologram” Monster from your deck.

Hologram Barrier

HOLO- EN034

Trap

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the attack, and end the Battle Phase.

Hologram Blast

HOLO- EN036

Trap

Pay 4000 Life Points, destroy all Monsters on the field and inflict Damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal to half of the combined ATK of the destroyed Monsters.

^^

I'm thinking this one may be a bit overpowered :?

So, what do you think?

Yeah Hologram Blast is a bit overpowered. >_>

If all the monsters on the field that has 2000+ ATK than your opponent loses instantly. >_>

Lets say Dark Magician, Dark Magician of Chaos, Black Luster Soldier (Ritual), 2 Level 4s with 1900 on his field.

That would devastate the opponent's Life Points as is.

7/10

It's a Quite good uh, Set. xD

I really like these cards. 9.5/10

I would have changed Hologram Blast's effect a little, to be a bit more fair as a normal card and to take advantage of the low ATK monsters in this deck.

Paying half your life points instead of 4000, and destroying all mosnters on the field. Then eachplayer takes damage equal to half the combined original ATK of all the monsters on thier side of the field.

That makes it less overpowered, in my opinion.

Archived