(Chains of Rising Serenity Tin)

xN3xT Injexktz

"Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces" was written by a kid who talks bullcrap! I don't give a crap, they're better than yours, go get some big hairy ballz!

Also it doesn't need to be a synchro!

Perhaps you should look at a card once in a while.

Thanks for being a human by saying 8/10 etc

Vannilas! WTF! Blues Eyes wgite Dragons a vannila and everybody loves blue eyes so eat my butt!

Shall I repeat myself? Vanillas are only good if they have support

"To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice" Ur mum's 'nice' in bed!

Half ur comments are gay and offensive so shut up!

Do not post cards if your not going to take constructive critizism.

You need to be politer in your posting. Your being unnecessarily rude.

moppmoppmopp i don't give a dam, one your comments are boring and offensive, 2 u can' talk about my cards, 3 they don't have boarders on my pc, 4 stop fixing my cards they don't need 2 be and last but not least 5 ur not tough

My comment boring? Maby, but I acctually help you. A noob shall have respect for a 4th Star member that has been on YCM for over 1 year and listen to that member to improve. Did you see something offensiven in my comment? If you where a 50+ posts member, I would have rated this "set" if you can call it that less than 3/10. "2 you can' talk about my cards": The only reason to post cards is to get feedback and improve by learning. And the only reson to comment this crappy s*** is to talk about the cards. If you don't see the pics borders on your PC, you must have 1 motherfucking piece of junk to PC. Said your cards didnt need to be fixed? Check the OCG. A monkey with a typewriter would have done it better. Said I was'nt being though? Think YOU are though? Go f*** your self.

Revenge - Mopp Style

Well, my turn to rate. Here's how I do it:

Originality: ??/10. How creative your card is.

Image: ?/5. Decency of the image, and such. Your images all have a white, pixel-wide border.

OCG: ??/25. Well, this is the heaviest part of my rate. The worse your OCG is, the lower your score.

Playability: ??/10. This has a lot in it. Balance, power, and the like. If this score is low, then your card is unplayable or OP'ed.

Warlord Machine Dragon Kyxliskk

I assume you mean when, so, that makes it OP'ed. If you make it while, then it's even more OP'ed. While it's destroyed, you can Special Summon a Machine-Type? Basically, you can keep bringing him back. And you spelled "from" wrong.

Originality: 1/10

Image: 0.5/5

OCG: 5/25

Playability: 1/10

Total: 7.5/50, or 15%

Warlord Machine Dragon Kyxliskk /Assualt Mode

Pointless. "Assault Mode Activate" will only stay on the field for a few seconds at least. And his second effect won't activate since he can only be there for a little bit, then he's sent to the Graveyard, not destroyed. Nothing about it works right, and it's earlier form isn't even a Synchro.

Originality: 0/10

Image: 0/5

OCG: 0.5/25

Playability: 0/10

Total: 0.5/50, or 1%

Zylkorth Warrior of the Forgotten

First of all, it's image is a Konami image. Summoned in Defense mode. now, if you have three of these guys, you can Special Summon 1 in Defense, then special summon another by his effect, and then another by that one's effect. Now you have 3 walls that can't be destroyed by battle. And it sets you up perfectly for an OTK. Also, where do you Special Summon from?

OCG: 0.5/25

Dragoic Sea Serpent of the Deep

First off, it's a Synchro monster printed on an effect monster. WRONG. Also, another Konami image. This card could also become the centerpiece of an OTK.

OCG: 0/25

Playability: 0.5/10

Majestic Blue Flame Dragon

Another Konami image. A vanilla. Its ATK and DEF shouldn;t be that way, an optimum total ATK+DEF should be about 2500. Yours reaches almost 5000 A few grammatical errors in the flavour text. I haven't used this rating scale yet, so let's see how it goes:

Flavour Text: 23/25

Playability: 6/10

Support?: 0/10

Total: 29/50, or 58%.

I'm not counting this towards the End Score, since with no support, it's just about as good as any other vanilla.

Serpentine Lazarus

Boring. Synchro with no effect.

Image: 1.5/5

Playability: 5/10

Total: 6.5/50, or 13%

Ressurected Hydra of the Abyss

Hey, you finally got it right. Kind of. You aren't supposed to use only two Tuners, and don't double-space after the summon requirements. Next, it's OP'ed in it's ability to bring itself to the field whenever it goes to the Graveyard. And the immunity to Spells is OP'ed too.

Image: 0.5/5

Magician of Searing Flames

Using Konami's images shows signs of a bad cardmaker. Use a member's image archive, or DeviantArt, or something, but not Konami. That shows a lack of creativity for yourself and your cards. Immediately OP'ed beyond hell by the fact that it can't be destroyed except by battle, plus it's got a built in Harpie's Feather Duster. The rest would be fine on it's own.

OCG: 2/25

Total: 2/50, or 4%

Your total score: 18/350, 9/175, or 5.14%

Your rating is: Less than horrible. You should actually learn how to play the game before actually making a card. Or, try looking at a card. Know that if you can't take criticism either, then you don't even deserve to be on this website. Learn your place. You aren't better than everyone here.

"Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces" was written by a kid who talks bullcrap!

Bullcrap must be a new term for the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BULLCRAP!!

I don't give a crap, they're better than yours

As if. I saw M.Hat's cards, and they are a lot better than yours by far.

go get some big hairy ballz!

Sorry, I think all of us know not to take something out of your mouth.

Read the damn card. Really, it says that you need a Synchro. It's the bullcrap!

A human wouldn't give 8/10 to this. Maybe a troll.

Vannilas! WTF! Blues Eyes wgite Dragons a vannila and everybody loves blue eyes

You spelled it wrong. Blue Eyes is practically useless without all the support it has.

so eat my butt!

I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.

"To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice"

Ur mum's 'nice' in bed!

Yeah. Pretty nice for a dead woman. I never thought you were into that. *backs away*

Half ur comments are gay

And so are you.

and offensive

And so are you.

so shut up!

No u.

Seriously, though, you need to learn to take criticism. If you can't you won't get anywhere in life. Ever. You'll be a homeless bum with no one to go to, on the street with only one pair of clothes. This will happen to people. I know people who were like that, and now they regret it. So watch yourself before you end up dead.

1. I don't see any comments that are offensive besides "nobody likes vanillas", which is true because it's hard to rate them.

Don't you or anyone else dare say that 'nobody likes vanillas' as it is total bogus. I for one enjoy Vanillas and believe that it's full of bull that they get shunned for no good reason when there was a time that the only monsters out were Vanillas.

I agree on one thing though I don't see anything offensive and quite honestly if someone gets so easily offended about what others say about their cards. Then they have some problems.

Seriously dude you shouldn't take what others say about your cards to heart. Read what the comments to say and try to improve on their advice they give.

We are Waiting I posted that befor eu gave me the points, i'm ur mate!

"Well I saw how poorly xN3xT responded to serious crits so I decided to be a sarcastic douche instead. On the plus, I explained why he/she can expect the C&C he/she is getting, which might help with the whole slapping it back in peoples faces" was written by a kid who talks bullcrap!

Bullcrap must be a new term for the truth. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE BULLCRAP!!

I don't give a crap, they're better than yours

As if. I saw M.Hat's cards, and they are a lot better than yours by far.

go get some big hairy ballz!

Sorry, I think all of us know not to take something out of your mouth.

Read the damn card. Really, it says that you need a Synchro. It's the bullcrap!

A human wouldn't give 8/10 to this. Maybe a troll.

Vannilas! WTF! Blues Eyes wgite Dragons a vannila and everybody loves blue eyes

You spelled it wrong. Blue Eyes is practically useless without all the support it has.

so eat my butt!

I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.

"To tell u the truth xN3xt , these cards are terrible. the images have already been used in real cards, the OCG has so many mistakes ive lost count and the effects are just really bad. sorry but this deserves a 1/10 cause im nice"

Ur mum's 'nice' in bed!

Yeah. Pretty nice for a dead woman. I never thought you were into that. *backs away*

Half ur comments are gay

And so are you.

and offensive

And so are you.

so shut up!

No u"

What aload of horse crap!

Here's Mine:

U: Hi I'm Radio Kirby i'm gay, my mum interbred and my dad dates pigs! My Usernames gay cuase I wa snever hugged as a Child

Me: Yep, your a faggit! Your mum is nice in bed but she is a les so shut up you gay lord!

U: Vannilas! The ice Cream is good but The cards are kinda of taste and solid!

Me: Your dad's face is made of Vanilla

U: OCG is pretty bad!

Me: OCG = OMG a Crap Gaylord

U: I know i'm gay

Me: Your send me some of your cards and i'll see if they're good!

U: Okay i'll summon my Mum in defens emode cuase shes in jail for being so ugly!

Me: Okay, your critisisms if offensive and you can't tlak you little baby!

U: Okay i'm going to play with that pig my dad kissed yesterday!

Who Gives a dam about ^^^^^

I know how to play the game, i'm 13, played it scince i was 4 and I done ya mum in bed, so don;t crict me u little gay boy! Go home you newbie faggit!

F= Fat

A= Aging

G= Gay

G= Gaylord

I= Interbred

T= Toss

N3xt, I warned you that you need to stop with this verbal abuse. You ignored it. I'll just have to take this to a Moderator who can deal with your crap. You are being totally rude and obnoxious intentionally.

Also on a side note, there is not such thing as a noob/newbie. It's a nonsensical idiom that people use to subjugate one another and make them feel ignorant when in fact it makes the one using the word ignorant and slightly arrogant.

I smell a troll. A very smelly troll. Indeed.

What aload of horse crap!

Horse crap is obviously another term for the truth. Most likely a synonym.

Here's Mine:

It's so small.

U: Hi I'm Radio Kirby i'm gay

Really? This is childish. Gay is not an insult and doing so shows a significant lack of maturity and intelligence.

my mum interbred

Interbred?

and my dad dates pigs!

I'd assume you're trying to be creative with your "insults," but you're failing.

My Usernames gay

Yeah, I liked my old one better.

cuase I wa snever hugged as a Child

Wa snever? Obviously a new term meaning "was obviously."

Me: Yep, your a faggit!

You spelled it wrong. It uses an O, not an I.

Your mum is nice in bed

Again, nice for a dead woman. A troll and a necrophiliac? Disturbing.

but she is a les

Really? It doesn't even work.

so shut up you gay lord!

I'm a lord? That means I'm rich and powerful.

U: Vannilas!

Only one N and two L's.

The ice Cream is good

I actually don't like vanilla ice cream.

but The cards are kinda of taste and solid!

Taste is an adjective as well as a verb and noun? Or are you trying to make new words?

Me: Your dad's face is made of Vanilla

Now this doesn't even make sense. Oh, hey! You spelled Vanilla right! Congrats!

U: OCG is pretty bad!

It really is. Really, really is.

Me: OCG = OMG a Crap Gaylord

That would be OMGCG

U: I know i'm gay

And you have a problem with it because?

Me: Your send me some of your cards and i'll see if they're good!

Better than yours, that's for sure.

U: Okay i'll summon my Mum in defens emode

You need to capitalize I in "I'll," and "defens emode?" Either a typo or one of your new phrases.

cuase shes in jail for being so ugly!

Really? This is another childish joke. Having an ill-favored image does not show grounds for arrest.

Me: Okay, your critisisms if offensive

Criticism is spelled with a C, not an S. And I if offensive? Wow, a lot of new words here!

and you can't tlak

I can talk, but I certainly don't know how to tlak.

you little baby!

I may be a little baby, but that still makes me more of a man than you. Unless you're female.

U: Okay i'm going to play with that pig my dad kissed yesterday!

Ew, I don't want to play with you.

Who Gives a dam about ^^^^^

Every sensible, intelligent member of YCM.

I know how to play the game, i'm 13

Capitalize I in "I'm."

, played it scince

"Scince? New word. Might be a derivative of "science." Hmm...

i was 4

Experience doesn't do anything in this game. It's all about skill and cards.

and I done ya mum in bed,

Again, the necrophile shows himself. "Ya" should be "your" and "I" should be "I've" or "I have."

so don;t

Use apostrophes, kids.

crict me

Crict? Sounds like some emerging dirty term. I don't intend to crict you then. I will continue to criticize you, however.

u

"You"

little gay boy!

Still better than you.

Go home

Technically, I am at home, since my laptop is at my house. So I am home, and I'm not leaving anytime soon, since it's the weekend.

you newbie faggit!

You spelled it wrong. Again.

F= Fat

I really am. Well, I'm heavy, but not fat.

A= Aging

How is this supposed to be insulting? Everyone, and everything is aging, it's inevitable.

G= Gay

What's wrong with gays? Discrimination by sexual orientation is becoming as taboo as racial and religious discrimination.

G= Gaylord

Gaylord is my middle name. And it's pronounced "Guylore."

I= Interbred

Wrong letter.

T= Toss

What's that supposed to mean?

This, my friends, in an example of an inadequate member. Not fit for internet society. Also, as Łövëły Ċ.Ċ has said, I, too, will take this to a moderator, who actually has power to deal with this. Good day, Sir or Madam.

~RadioKirby

xN3Xt, now I've known most (if not all) of these members that have tried to help you and you are just digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole and to be hated by everyone on this site... if not banned by a moderator....

I thought seeing something interesting would be nice... but this convo has just gotten way outta hand... just LISTEN to what people have to say, and you'll improve... there i said something nice...

Archived