.Buddha's Images

.Buddha

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The new images are awesome.
The lightsworn one is great, and it already tells a story. But my first thoughts were that this would be a japanese picture, as it shows religious content, and all in censored, blah blah but its amazing !

The reaper is familiar, OH ! I saw it on Digimon wiki. I will use it on a card soon. Background is cool, but I would like more light (despite its a reaper xD).
Keep going with your great work. Your photobucket archive is also great !

No, but you spammed and put your own custom image in my own custom image thread. Just PM them next time. BTW, I already added it under "Custom Images (Requests By You)" in my thread.

And I never said they were terrible, I just didn't really like them. Or maybe I should rephrase this....nothing stuck out, witht he exception of one or two. If you like them, then that's all that matters, right?

• 2 weeks later...
First one is alright. I find the purple background a tad bit plain though. The second one I'm not really fond of. It looks like you just found a pretty good setting, and placed copies of the same monster a few times just in different sizes, angles, positions, etc. But I ask, may you post a 'Custom Image' of the setting itself? With no editing to be exact. It looks like it could be a nice Field Spell for someone who's in need for one for an Archetype -cough- Possibly Me -cough-

Archived