---

HORUS

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More pictures, graphic stuff people.

Image040.jpg

I dont really like the yankees, dont worry.

DSCN0196-1.jpg

Oh yeah, we're tough down here.... Old pic

DSCN0197-1.jpg

The kid on the right is Static, this is an old photo.

hydro.jpg

IMA SEND YOU TO THE GRAVEYARD.

n509826686_35151_7730.jpg

I can bend. Olllld

n509826686_78659_6445.jpg

Newest pic of the lot. Me an my first friend.

n509826686_102839_8457.jpg

How I warm up for duels...

NO! DON'T BELIEVE FRUNK! HE JUST PAID SOME KID TO WRITE FRUNK ON HIS ARM AND POSE FOR A PIC TO MAKE EVERYONE THINK THAT IS FRUNK!

I'M ON TO YOUR MIND GAMES, FRUNK! YOU CAN FOOL ME ONCE, BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME 9 TIMES! :lol:

And since nobody but HORUS wants to see me, I won't post myself up here. Sorry, but since nobody demanded.......

But, Frunk. No, I won't comment. Because the last time I did, I was almost going to be banned, right?

But, if that is you, yeah, you definitly act more mature then you look. No offense, but I got that impression ever since I met you.

No, OldMaster, no. No.

Did you hear me before?

No.

The picture of me is just as bad as the pic of my dog. And trust me, he's a carnivorous little beast. Hence the name, Wicket.

Plus, my face is ugly. I need a face-lift. Seriously. I look so plain. For the name David (No, call me Dave), I look so normal.

Plus, since I'm home alone, I don't know how to upload camera images onto a computer. Only my dad knows how to do it, and only he has the equipment used to do it.

Plus, with acne everywhere, and my braces put in, I don't have a truely normal picture of myself.

And trust me, "normal", is going a LONG way.

Archived