Heart of the cards experince of HCE

Chill Man

Did enyone ever have a "heart of the cards expeince" or HCE?coz once,this hapined to me,

my cuz' had 4 monsters and 4000 lps

I had no monsters,...but in my hand i hand i had a 4 star monster,monster reborn and call of the hunted,and in my graveyard i had a monster and Obelisk The Tormentor!so i played a monster,call of the hunted to bring back a monster,and monster reborn to bring back Obelisk and used his specal ability and wun!!! :D that was so cool...n_n...

I just had another. My opponent had 6600 Life Points, and no cards on field or in hand. I hand Ominous Fortunetelling and Spirit Message 'L' in my hand. I had 100 Life Points left. I had two face-down cards, Mage Power and United We Stand. My turn, draw and I got Monster Reborn, played it to return opponent's Blue-Eyes. (3000) Equipped it with my two face-downs. New ATK, 5300. Attack directly. (6600 - 5300 = 1300 left) End turn. Opponent skipped turn. Draw and summoned Gemini Elf. (1900) Blue-Eyes ATK goes up to 6100 Attack directly for win. (1300 - 6100 = 0) :D I was surprised and happy. Sorry for double posting.

Archived