Whambulance's Sprite Shack

Jack of All Spades

[quote name='fire dud' timestamp='1296611482' post='4980192']
THAT CHEESTER CHEETAH IS A STOLEN SPRITE!!! FROM ME!! U STOLE

I AM ABOUT 2 SEW U FOR 5 POINTS AND A NEG REP UNLESS U EXPLAIN YOURSELF FAST -_-
[/quote]
Sir, I happly acknowledge I CREATED it for YOU! It's not copyright because[color="#FF0000"] I[/color] created it, so it's an example of [color="#FF0000"]MY[/color] work! GET IT?!?! YOU SIMPLY BOUGHT IT!

@ wambulance sorry dude D= just u changed your name I kinda thought that because u said whambulance, but I was not for sure, sorry D=

AT little red lady

I would not neg if he did not steal it see this is why I waited untill he explained, I would feel like an idiot if i neged him and he actulie did not steal it

sorry for the mis-understanding =D

[quote name='fire dud' timestamp='1296652647' post='4981373']
@ wambulance sorry dude D= just u changed your name I kinda thought that because u said whambulance, but I was not for sure, sorry D=

AT little red lady

I would not neg if he did not steal it see this is why I waited untill he explained, I would feel like an idiot if i neged him and he actulie did not steal it

sorry for the mis-understanding =D
[/quote]
Oh, I'm such an idiot! I forgt to post my former name in my sig. That's where all the confusion is from. XD Sorry for yelling.

[quote name='MegaTrafficCone' timestamp='1296665504' post='4981835']
Oh, I'm such an idiot! I forgt to post my former name in my sig. That's where all the confusion is from. XD Sorry for yelling.
[/quote]

rofl that is sooooooooo fine, I should have known because at the begging of your shop you say " Whambulance, there's no such thing as Non-Pokemon Sprites!
You are..."

Archived