Fun With Kuriboh

Spleko

I posted this in the wrong section so im just copyin and pastin it in here

Ok my set is all about Kuriboh :) I stink at recolours so they dont have pics but if anyone could supply them it would be awsome so please just rate effects stats etc. Oh and when You get to final kuriboh his attk and deff are infinite but i couldn't figure out how to make the infinite sign and I didn't want to put it in a word form(excuse my grammar I'm workin on my english Homework)

BurstKuriboh.jpg

AquaKuriboh.jpg

SonicKuriboh.jpg

Grounkuriboh.jpg

KingKuriboh.jpg

KillerKuriboh.jpg

FinalKuriboh.jpg

KuribohLevel12.jpg

WingedKuribohLv12.jpg

BurstKuribohLv12.jpg

AquaKuribohLv12.jpg

SonicKuribohLv12.jpg

GrounKuribohLv12.jpg

KuribohKingdom.jpg

FuzzyFusion.jpg

FuzzyRecovery.jpg

FuzzyBlitz.jpg

FuzzyFrenzy.jpg

BurstExplosion.jpg

AquaHeal.jpg

SonicBoom.jpg

GrounQuake.jpg

KuribohLevelUp-1.jpg

Level12Judgement.jpg

KuribohHealingTactic.jpg

AnewOrder.jpg

FrieghteningFurballs.jpg

Tell Me what you think :)

the fusions are overpowered' date=' lower their ATK and DEF + some arnt fusions at all

[/quote']What do you mean theyre overpowered? They have 300 attack and one has 3000. They only get High with the field card.The one with infinite is insanely hard to summon.The ones that aren't really fusions are supposed to be like noebubbleman was in the show accept these are staying fusions

the ones with lv 12 ___ kuriboh in their name are effect monsters' date=' as they do not have fusion materials

[/quote']ya but its like things in the show Neo Bubble man was a fusion of metamorphosis and bubbleman and all the dragon cards like mirrorforce dragon was a fusion of Mirror Force and Critias which arent monsters. Would It be Better If I said Like ____Kuriboh +Kuriboh Level Up

Or this card can only be special summoned by the effect of Kuriboh Level Up?

yeah' date=' that would be a good idea

[/quote']Ok ill make them say this card can only be special summoned by Kuriboh Level Up or whatever later Other than that are they pretty decent I realize they are somewhat overpowered but is the concept good?Also If anyone can get pics that would seem Good it would be awsome. Aqua should be blueish w/a shark tail Burst should be red w/firey hands and a fire aura sonic should be greenish w/talons a beak and eagle wings and groun should be yellowy dirtish colors and should have a drill on his fore head it would be greatly appreciated if someone could make those

Archived