Worst Film Ever?

JesusofChaos™

I went and saw the new Alien vs Predator film today it wasnt that good but it was ok and it made me think whats the worst film ive seen?

I came up with:

Beowolf (worst stroyline ever)

Stormbreaker (biggest letdown book kick ass but film sucked really bad)

All Harry Potter Films (only good thing is emma watson (i would, would u =)))

Whats ur opinion?

Beowolf (worst stroyline ever)

Stormbreaker (biggest letdown book kick ass but film sucked really bad)

All Harry Potter Films (only good thing is emma watson (i would' date=' would u =)))

[/quote']

Beowulf- You do know that was an ACTUAL even right? ( I think)

Stormbreaker- Never seen it.

Harry Potter- The Harry Potter's weren't THAT bad.

Do you know what Shrek III is?

I didn't think it was that bad :? .

Anyways, the worst films I would have to go with would be Spy Kids 3, Sharkboy and Lavagirl, and Yugioh: The Movie (Sorry guys). Also, whatever was on the Top 10 of Ebert's worst movie list.

Harry potter: I thought there were good because i read the books and the movies they go together

Stormbreaker: Never seen it

Sherek 3: Its a kids movie what did you expect?

AVPR: I thougt that was a great movie better than the first.

Fast and the Furious 3: Everyone said that was terrible but i thought it was great.

Shark Boy and Lava Girl: I though that was bad.

Grease

Grease is a good movie. (Of course' date=' if you don't like musicals then...)

Sherek 3: Its a kids movie what did you expect?

Actually, the Shrek series actually made Bravo's Top 50 Funniest Movies. Although, I think it should of been lower than it was (It was like #3 or 4) Oh yeah, suprised no one's said this yet. The Spongebob Squarepants Movie. :D . Also, don't forget Super Mario Bros. The Movie.

Of course im not going to take that away from it' date=' it is a great movie. But most kids movie rarely become big blockbuster. Very few have. Like cars, and finding nemo.

[/quote']

Exactly, and, personally, I'm not that fond of Nemo. And Cars, I've never seen. Oh, here's another worst film: Bratz, xD. (Trust me, I've never seen it but it's probably BAD!) Here's some movies nominated for the "Razzies"

I Know Who Killed Me

Ghost Rider (WTF?)

Bratz.

For those of you don't know, the Razzies are a award thing for the WORST movies.

All of the Harry Potter films certainly SUCKED. I adored the books, but they completely destroyed them... Anyways, other than the HP movies, anything from new Disney has pretty much sucked, Borat was painful, as was Superbad (I only watched the damned thing since my cousin was in it). Spongebob Squarepants movie was horrid, whoever made that up should be shot. Blair Witch Project was stupid, Disturbia was a HORRIBLE attempt at a thriller (both the original and the remake)...OMG National Treasure 2 just plain ruined the first one for me. It was a carbon-copy of the first. Which is EXACTLY why Disney should not even ATTEMPT sequels (other than Pirates! Cos without the sequels there never would have been Beckett!)... hm, The Libertine was pretty bad. Um... there are alot more, but I'm too lazy to list them all...

Of course im not going to take that away from it' date=' it is a great movie. But most kids movie rarely become big blockbuster. Very few have. Like cars, and finding nemo.

[/quote']

Um, what about back in the day when Disney actually released 2D stuff? There's was approx. one a year, and the majority of them were HUGE hits. Disney's coming out with more 2D now (finally! I'm sick of all that 3D sh*t) and I wouldn't be surprised if we get more kids movies being blockbuster hits.

Oh look a talking donkey and a kittey in boots that just sounds funny... and meant for kids.

I disagree.

Shrek 3 was propably the one with the worst storyline, but the Shrek serie is AMAZING. And that talking donkey and cat-in-boots, who are they? Some fairy tales. A PARODY on them. And since little kids don't even know what "Parody" means, I guess there is nothing to discuss.

I adored the film, so what if many kids younger then me did as well? Humour is life.

I think the WORST film made of a book was Eragon. Seriously >_> They totally blew it up :/

Oh look a talking donkey and a kittey in boots that just sounds funny... and meant for kids.

I disagree.

Shrek 3 was propably the one with the worst storyline' date=' but the Shrek serie is AMAZING. And that talking donkey and cat-in-boots, who are they? Some fairy tales. A PARODY on them. And since little kids don't even know what "Parody" means, I guess there is nothing to discuss.

I adored the film, so what if many kids younger then me did as well? Humour is life.

I think the WORST film made of a book was Eragon. Seriously >_> They totally blew it up :/

[/quote']

Eragon wasn't that bad and I've read the book.

Archived