Xazrael

•:Elonar:•

Here is my first card I am posting here. I have posted a few cards at Xerocreative already, but I just recently found this site. Well I thought i'd try something different, and here is my card. Plz Rate.

Xazrael.jpg

DAR-002.jpg

DAR-003-1.jpg

DAR-004.jpg

^*Used in conjunction with other cards in the set*^

DAR-005-1.jpg

Mepheon2.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from game from your graveyard, "Xazrael, The Slaughter Angel", and "Raenom, The Infernal Angel". When this card is summoned, immediately send him to the graveyard. While this card remains in your graveyard, your opponent must discard a monster card from his hand during each of their standby phases. If they cannot, you may remove this card from the game to special summon any monster with "Angel" in its name from your hand or deck, to the field.

Guest JoshIcy

not bad for your first card... because of that and the card isnt bad heres your rating:

6/10 for dd powerful, +2 for being a great new member card, +1 card creativity....

overall 9/10...

Thanks! I decided to make this into a set, so I will try to make an entire set. The set is called Dark Angel Retribute. It basically focuses on dark monsters, most are angels, or warriors. Anyway, im going to post more cards here first, then I will transfer it over and make a topic in the set section after I get a good amount of cards done. Anyway, here is my next card. Jedd is the name I use for many of my video games (WoW). And I decided to make a card based off him as well.

JeddCard2.jpg

Plz Rate Again.

Also, though it is incredibly simple, I will not share how I made he card black, because I dont think anyone else has done it before, and I dont want to all of a sudden see a bunch of people copying me.

Guest JoshIcy

seems like you just grayscaled a yellow card and modified it a bit....

your second card... interesting, a smidge of ocg error but forgivable until you become a 2 star member... 7/10

seems like you just grayscaled a yellow card and modified it a bit....

your second card... interesting' date=' a smidge of ocg error but forgivable until you become a 2 star member... 7/10

[/quote']

I said it was incredibly simple didn't I? Well, I didn't actually use the grayscale function, but its close.

BTW, forgive me, but whats OCG error?

Ok well, I made a bit more cards. I have like 10 others done, but I have yet to add some finishing touches to them, so for now, here are 4 cards. The "Skull" cards are already done as well, just have to add some holo to them.

DAR-003.jpg

DAR-004.jpg

^*Used in conjunction with other cards in the set*^

DAR-005.jpg

DAR-006.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from game from your graveyard, "Xazrael, The Slaughter Angel", and "Raenom, The Infernal Angel". When this card is summoned, immediately send him to the graveyard. While this card remains in your graveyard, your opponent must discard a monster card from his hand during each of their standby phases. If they cannot, you may remove this card from the game to special summon any monster with "Angel" in its name from your hand or deck, to the field.

Rate Plz

Simple Colouring effects' date=' and they spoil the cards.

Holo effect could be better.

Many Grammar errors, and some OCG errors.

But nice for your first cards ^_^

Need any help, send me a Pm ^_^

[/quote']

Yea, I dont like my holo effects. I only have 3 holo sheets, and they arn't very good.

I realize what you mean about the coloring effects, I was just trying to be a little different, but they are getting old, so I will probably give them back their original colors.

I doubt this counts as a triple post, its been more than a day since my last reply, but anyway...I finished 2 more cards completly. The holo effect on the monster took me like 3 hours, as I did the entire background and made his skin and sword holo. Well here they are.

DAR-008.jpg

DAR-009.jpg

BTW, more people come and rate please lol. I am getting kind of lonely :(

Archived