Blue Flame Swordsman

shonenhikada

I have read the Proxy version (currently next to me) And it has the same name, picture, level, attribute, ATK, DEF, type, creator, and effect

but

the only thing which is different which i have now found, is that the set is different.

Thus, yes, you must have made this card (on this thread)

So i am sorry that i said you may not have made it, however

Seeing as i have a basic exact copy of this card next to me, printed out

It shows you just copied either a real card or someone elses idea.

And copying ideas is not original, and shows lack of talent lol

Try and create your own cards ^_^

I have read the Proxy version (currently next to me) And it has the same name' date=' picture, level, attribute, ATK, DEF, type, creator, and effect

but

the only thing which is different which i have now found, is that the set is different.

Thus, yes, you must have made this card (on this thread)

So i am sorry that i said you may not have made it, however

Seeing as i have a basic exact copy of this card next to me, printed out

It shows you just copied either a real card or someone elses idea.

And copying ideas is not original, and shows lack of talent lol

Try and create your own cards ^_^

[/quote']

Ditto, well he obviously did copy as its no coincidence that just 'accidently' found the same picture, thought of the same effect and everything, huh.

you accuse me of plagiarisms,the effects you can get off wikipedia and I got the card image from watch mai and joeys duel I slowed down the image just right to get him in that position when joey brought him back with monster reborn,and how can I find his pic ah tell me it's not in any recent post and you can't get it via google so where.

you accuse me of plagiarisms' date='the effects you can get off wikipedia and I got the card image from watch mai and joeys duel I slowed down the image just right to get him in that position when joey brought him back with monster reborn,and how can I find his pic ah tell me it's not in any recent post and you can't get it via google so where.

[/quote']

W.E just let it drop now, we realise we where wrong and take pity for that matter, so... just let it go. ^_^

Archived