Rise of the Dryad (My Newest Set)

overdragon12

Hey everybody, its been a long time since i've posted eh? Well no fears, ive got a new set and i believe this one actually makes sense.

The set is based on dryads, mythological protectors of the forests. They are tree spirits that are in the form of young women. please note there is some minor material that could be considered offensive to younger members so view at your own risk. Dryads have a special helping hand to players who are constantly being burnt. they can use theyre roots to suck nutrients from the ground and give them to you. with them you may always choose not to deal dammage and to heal yourself instead. Finally plant support!!!! some other aditions to my set are various dragon cards that you may or may not like, but would none the less help many of your decks if they were real. Also some aliens slither in to give theyre support. Lastly, Does anyone remember or use mad lobster? well youll be in for a treat when mad crab makes his way into this set. and they fuse to make something majestic(can anyone say LV3 1900 ATKer?). As always constructive criticism is apreciated. card by card reviews will get you a rep as i love feedback in that form. if i get good reviews and ten diferent people post i will continue the set making it have up to a whoping 120 cards. thank you and enjoy.

untitled.jpg

q-1.jpg

e-2.jpg

r-1.jpg

t-1.jpg

y-1.jpg

i-2.jpg

p.jpg

a-1.jpg

s.jpg

d-1.jpg

f-1.jpg

g-2.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

z.jpg

x.jpg

c.jpg

v.jpg

b.jpg

n.jpg

m.jpg

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

PLEASE DONT POST ONE SENTANCE REVIEWS!!! DONT TELL ME YOU LIKED IT, TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED!!!

Wow, Pretty good. I use mad lobster a bit in my g-bind deck, and that mad crustacian king exhites me beyond belief. I dont like the Dryads so much though only because ive never been a fan of trees, but theyre effects are good. I'm making a dwarf set soon and now I have something to shoot for. As for your style, I love your picture choice and your Effects are amazing. btw, Did you meen to have ents forced into a corner with only the life to be gained? I Love the dragon cards, they rule, especially that zombie dragon. Elder yau-mai and the origional are way to useless in my opinion. To much to give and nothing much gained. However besides that your cards are amazing. I'm not high up on the food chain yet on this site but I believe you've got the potential to go the distance. Good job.

Wow' date=' Pretty good. I use mad lobster a bit in my g-bind deck, and that mad crustacian king exhites me beyond belief. I dont like the Dryads so much though only because ive never been a fan of trees, but theyre effects are good. I'm making a dwarf set soon and now I have something to shoot for. As for your style, I love your picture choice and your Effects are amazing. btw, Did you meen to have ents forced into a corner with only the life to be gained? I Love the dragon cards, they rule, especially that zombie dragon. Elder yau-mai and the origional are way to useless in my opinion. To much to give and nothing much gained. However besides that your cards are amazing. I'm not high up on the food chain yet on this site but I believe you've got the potential to go the distance. Good job.

[/quote']

OMG ty!!!!

Everybody this is an example of a good reply!!!! Thank you so much information to reply to so exited!!!

Firstly i am glad someone saw the point of the fussion. thats exactly what i made it for.

secondly i am glad you like theyre effects(the dryads) thats all that counts for mee. i cant wait to see your dwarf deck <(^.^)>

UU

thirdly yes i meant the ents to be like that. they are old and therefore no longer great attackers.

fourthly im glad you like the dragons. could you plz explain to me though why you believe the yau-mai 's are underpowered?

Thank you for your marvelous post.

• 6 months later...

Archived