Viktor Reznov vs. Ghost

Great Unclean One: VK

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who's cooler?

• Reznov, you can't beat a guy who was a Red Army vet and made a guy twice his size his prizon b****. Plus he died letting a CIA agent go free.
    • Ghost, since he's the only bad ass looking guy in the game and because he died like a hero.
  2. 2. Who would win hand to hand?

• Reznov, years of experience against Nazis and Red Army training made him experienced.
    • Ghost, former SAS. Nuff said.
  3. 3. Who would win in a gun fight? (forested area)

• Reznov (PPSH-41 submachine gun, machete, DP LMG, and Moison Nagant) Plus, experience in forested areas due to years of fighting the facist pigs.
    • Ghost (M16, ACOG, Laser sight, M9 pistol, ACR bushmaster assault rifle, combat knife) Years of experience fighting in most wooded areas.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_%22Ghost%22_Riley
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Viktor_Reznov

[spoiler= Reznov]
[IMG]http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/360evolved/Call%20of%20Duty%20World%20at%20War/CODWW_-_Reznov-1.jpg[/IMG]
Captain
WWII Vet, Escaped Convict
Birth: April 20, 1913, Stalingrad
Death: October 6, 1963 Vorkuta, Northern USSR
Death by: running away from a massive prison break while dodging the Red Army while driving a truck armed with a heavy machine gun on it, dying to let a CIA agent go free (Possibly alive)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Ghost]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100417032560/callofduty/images/thumb/3/3c/Wallpaper_02-1255110380.jpg/830px-Wallpaper_02-1255110380.jpg[/img]
Lieutenant
Former SAS and Task Force 141
Birth: ??????, somewhere in the U.K.
Death: 2016
Death by: Headshot by a magnum, then killed again with fire (slim chance of survival)
[/spoiler]

I'm with Reznov.

He's the true reason why Mason went ape s*** crazy.

To answer all 3 questions in the poll

1. Ghost. He looks cooler for one thing. His mask makes him look awesome. He died like a hero, was killed because of Shephard. But even his death was cool. He was burned by Shephard. First Shephard's men put gasoline over him and Roach, and then Shephard threw his cigar on them and they burned to ashes. Cool enough?

2. I just picked Ghost cuz I like him + he doesn't make a guy twice his size do his work for him.

3. Ghost is Modern. He has new generation guns and stuff. Reznov has an old PPSH..

[quote name='Darth Duelist' timestamp='1293689506' post='4895426']
To answer all 3 questions in the poll

1. Ghost. He looks cooler for one thing. His mask makes him look awesome. He died like a hero, was killed because of Shephard. But even his death was cool. He was burned by Shephard. First Shephard's men put gasoline over him and Roach, and then Shephard threw his cigar on them and they burned to ashes. Cool enough?

2. I just picked Ghost cuz I like him + he doesn't make a guy twice his size do his work for him.

3. Ghost is Modern. He has new generation guns and stuff. Reznov has an old PPSH..
[/quote]

Oh yes, since having a stronger, but easy to jam gun IS SO MUCH BETTER then a easy to maintain and hard to jam gun.

Not to mention the recoil.

The PPSH-41 has compentsators to help with aiming.

The ACR Bushmaster can switch between 2 different round types, the NATO round which really cant do s*** against cover and the brutal 7.62.

Sad thing about it, it's f***ing hard to maintain. No matter what, if a gun is built in a way such as the M4 or ACR, it'll jam more then guns which are built in a simple matter such as the AK series or the PPSH-41.

But thing is, his new gen tech won't compensate for YEARS of experience.

Ghost may have done black ops stuff, but Reznov had to fight in the major battles of WWII in the European theater. The siege in Stalingrad, the push to Berlin, the fall of Berlin, you don't think this would make him far more deadly and able to adapt to most battle scenes?

Not to mention he's a great sniper, you think he won't be able to pick up on Ghost first?

Archived