Myst

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Made island called Mistin Region

made for a Hack called Pokemon Gold Rush

[spoiler=story]

Pokemon Gold Rush story line

You are the son/daughter of a miner in the Hoen region. Your Family decides to move due to a better mining job in the recently man made region. The mistin region was made by the Rocket Mining Co. due to gold found in the ocean. People from Jhoto, Hoen, and Kanto have came for work. They brought their Pokemon for company and for work, but little did they know that their pokemon would soon populate the area and trainer from around the world came. The mining Region was soon populated and is now know as the best Region economically. Throughout the game you will encounter pokemon from the 3 regions. No one came from the Sihnno Region because of their mine there. Team Rocket is incharge of the mine, it was origanly just for another income, but eventually they realised that people were bringing pokemon. While the people were working they breeded the pokemon. After the Mistin region was colonised and became a city place, teamrocket opened up gyms, malls, lottery places, and more mines. It made team rocket rich. They began to abuse their power. They treated the pokemon like slaves and overworked them. As a miners son/daughter you learn the issue through you dads co-workers. You go to Profssor Galdon and tell him of the issue. As you're talking team rocket bust in and you have to chose one of the professors three pokemon left from his "glory days". You pick either Charmander, Treeko, or Totodile. The professor gets pushed out of the way and your left to battle. Of course they have weak pokemon. After the battle you pass out and wake up in your bed. You search all over for you pokemon. You are to find that the Professor has kept it in wait for your return. You go back and find the Professor and his grandson, otherwise know as "Gary". You two fight over the pokemon you have won the battle against team rocket with. You get your choice from the battle and "Gary" gets the opposite in type. So if you picked Totodile he'll have Treeko. You battle it out and win. Once you leave your friend rushes out of their house and asks you if you saw the news. They say that Mewtwo has came to Mistin and collapsed the mine in Rockside village. You decide that team rocket has done enough terrorisation, espicially if it led Mewtwo to destroy a mine. You set out to save Mewtwo and possibly the world.

No. of Cities: 15 (10 in low lands, 5 in mountains, link together how ever but id like alot of caves)

No. of Special Places: 7 (mostly caves/mines, two main mountains please)

Short description: A lot of mountains and mostly deserts

Anything else?: please make look like an island... i know its central america but i dont want it to look like its missing a chunk of land. Starter town is Seaside Village, one of the small islands seperated from the whole region, and the next town is Rockside Village.

Map

[spoiler=Web URL]

http://mapasdemexico...mages/elevr.jpg

Willing to pay 100 Points

@dtwrules: Not my best work, but here you go.

[img=http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/KingBooFunk/Raibok.png]

Raibok.png

@Mega: Alrighty^^

Thank you! how about? Crobat and Pidgeot?

@dtwrules: Not my best work, but here you go.

[img=http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/KingBooFunk/Raibok.png]

Raibok.png

@Mega: Alrighty^^

Thank you! how about? Crobat and Pidgeot? (how many points do i owe?)

Well I don't actually need a reward, 1 +rep is basically enough for teaching you how to post splices. Also, can you please read the front page, I'm not accepting workers for splices, recolors and such anymore. There's too much workers for splices and recolors already. Well nice splices anywayz.

Archived