Hi everyone!

Dialga95

Hi, im Dialga95, a great Yu-Gi-Oh Fan, i love the Card Maker, Its beautifoul.

But, i already have an account, but i never posted something. With thath account i've maker 70 cards, but, an hacker steals my Password, and now i cant log in...

I have only a question: is there an offline card maker?

Oh, and there is one of my new card i've maked one minute ago:

337525.jpg

Sorry, the card is in Italian (Im italian).

No one's given you a proper welcome yet? Hmm....

Well, seems you've had some experience with the cardmaker. I'd correct OCG (Official Card Grammar) on your "Master Chief" card, but I don't speak Italian and I haven't been on this site in quite a while so my OCG skills are quite rusty.

The offline cardmaker is available only when you're, in other words, offline. Unless you mean one you can download, in which case I don't know if there is. (Like I said, I haven't been here in a while.)

If you need anything, just let me know via a PM and I'll try to help you out.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and sorry for your late welcome here to this site.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome!

I have no problems with the english.

But, im sorry, i have a lot of problem with my PC...

If you check my channel (Rayquaza895) on YT i have 4 card video (On italian) and, on my past account ive maked 70-75 cards.

YCC Its Yugioh Custom Creation....

Oh, there is the Master Chief effect: Only during yor main phase, you can destroy two covenant monster by discarding a card from your hand.

If this card is destroyed, remove from the game all covenant monsters, from the opponent hand, deck and graveyard

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another card:

337525.jpg

Welcome.

There used to be a downloadable card maker but its lost in the deepest depths of the internet. Also, the meme is "It's over 9000". Anywho, download MagicSetEditor, and it comes with a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker. It's not as good as this websites one, but you can however make Tokens and they have God Card templates.

Welcome.

There used to be a downloadable card maker but its lost in the deepest depths of the internet. Also, the meme is "It's over 9000". Anywho, download MagicSetEditor, and it comes with a Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker. It's not as good as this websites one, but you can however make Tokens and they have God Card templates.

I know that its OVER 9000, but, IT EXSIST A MONSTER WITH 9000 ATTACK POINTS? :huh:

Lol

Oooohhh yees, the good old MSE2!

Archived