YCM: The Roleplay

[spoiler=Intro]How foolish we were to think it wouldn't eventually happen...

Each world has a creator, believe them to be a god or not. The creators await the arrival of the populace, and attend to their every need. Some become so contented that they stay and make a home on their world. These worlds last forever.

Other worlds, however, may be left unnoticed, or even abandoned. These worlds are lost, adrift in the void some call the Internet.

But the worst fate a world can suffer is when the creator decides to end the world with his own hands. The worlds slowly disintegrates, at first at a very slow pace, but increasing to a speed where entire cities could be gone in minutes. Whoever is on the world when it starts to fade mysteriously can't leave.

However, a creator can choose to save his subject, but such generosities are virtually nonexistent in our multiverse.

Our world is fondly labeled YCM, from its main tourist attraction, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker. YCM is somewhere on the precipice of popularity and obscurity. While usually active areas have become somewhat dull, many citizens are confident in their safety. YCMaker wouldn't destroy his world...

...would he?[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Application]NAME: (your username or a variation of your username)
AGE: (doesn't have to be your real age, but keep it somewhere between 12 and 35)
APPEARANCE: (must be based on your current or a previous avatar. If a previous one, post it as well. Please be somewhat plausible. Aka, no talking Mudkipz)
POWERS/ABILITIES: (OPTIONAL. Can be based on how you act and/or *abilities* you've used around the forum. Be balanced.)
WEAPONS: (OPTIONAL. anything, really. Nothing like the Death Note please)
BIO: (must be based on your actual experiences around the forum.)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Rules]•All YCM Rules apply.
•No flaming or trolling IC-wise. Meaning your posts can't involve you trolling or flaming others.
•No God-Moding, Powerplaying, etc., etc..
•No death or major plot twists without consent.
•In IC, respect mods like you would around the forum.
•My word is LAW. (Fader's, too.)
•HAVE FUN![/spoiler]

[spoiler=Transliterations UPDATED]•PMs are done with a small cellphone-like device that everyone has.
•Forums are cities.
•(Most)Threads are buildings. Depending on the thread, the type of building may change. Examples: The Avatar Arena would be an actual arena. The Trio of DEF would be a theatre. The YCM Secret Santa, however, would simply be an event.
•Mods are the law. One word: ruh-SPEKT.
•YCMaker is the creator. Falling Pizza is the heir. No, Falling Pizza can't choose to save the world.
•The card maker is a giant tower in the middle of the General [s]Section[/s]City. It serves the same function as it does here: To make fake cards from a Childrens Card Game Franchise. By the way...
•Subsections, like Polls or OoC, are districts.
•Points are money. Go figure.
•Reps are nothing. Really. NOTHING.
•The report button is the same as dialing 911, except to a lesser degree of severity.
•Noobs are simply people who really deserve the Darwin Award. Ignore them.
•There are two ways to get to another world(site): By ship or by a teleporter near the Card Maker Tower.
•The Status Update Bar is a recreational area.

That's pretty much it. If I forgot something, I'll put it up later.[/spoiler]

GOGOGO!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NAME: .:Fader:.
APPEARANCE: The one now, you know, Silver Fang :D
POWERS/ABILITIES:Super wolf speed when on all 4's and healing, because i'm an acolyte
WEAPONS: my claws!
BIO:
~I have made cards, including competing in 1v1s and made an upset win over J-Max.
~I have trolled ianwatters, including rhymes and poems, and constant spam.
~I, along with my brother Techi have made dumb statuses that attract attention.
~I am the creator of the Squirtle Squad YCM club.

Hello fellas, the Jolteon has landed, the Jolteon has landed!

NAME: Jolta (Introduces herself as Samantha, for an unknown reason.)
APPEARANCE: Jolta takes the form of a 15-year old 168cm tall human female with zigzag ponytails on her. She is seen with yellow hair and a yellow eyes. She wears a yellow hoodie and a white miniskirt. When her hoodie is removed, it will be revealed that she wears a white dress. She has fair skin, and white high-heels which she somehowe manages to run in.
POWERS/ABILITIES: Jolta is capable of electrical manipulation. She is also capable of slashing bronze with her hair. Her notsoimportant ability is that her hair can regenerate at will. She has a notable ability to shapeshift into a Male Jolteon with Metrenome, you know what they do.
WEAPONS: When she takes off her hoodie, it can change formes between a mallet, bayonet and tranquiliser gun. She also has her Pokemon(See Spoiler in siggy) in cube-like Pokeballs, one of them is rumoured to be the true Jolta.
BIO: Jolta joined YCM back at 2008. She was known as 'Victa zeh Victa' back then. She was hated by many a YCMer. One day, everything changed when she revealed an ultimate secret and changed her name to Jolta. Since then, she had become a new person and helped many others. Soon, she got many friends, such as Smeargle, Sakura, Obsidan, and possibly many, many others. She competed with many, met new people, and much more. Soon, she opened a club known as 'The Jolteon Clan', open to all Eeveelutions and Eeveelution lovers.

False gender, fine to you?
Oh yes, questions:
1. Where are our houses? As in, where we stay and take care of our pets.

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"][size="2"][color="#000000"]NAME: White Hollow but due to appearance and other stats can be adressed at as Ulquiorra
APPEARANCE:My avi, Ulquiorra Cifer
POWERS/ABILITIES: Since I am an Espada I have all Espada Abillities Ulquiorra does([url="http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra"]http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ulquiorra[/url])[/color] plus about the forum, I dont think I have anything special. I GFX, Rp and made crappy cards.
WEAPONS: [font="Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][size="2"]Murciélago Zanpakuto and Resurreccion Forms[/size][/font]
BIO: At the early months I found myself hanging around Realistic Cards City, later I was bettering my GFX skills at the showcase city and mostly at Roleplay City. Now, I am used to Showcase City and General City. I made a few but good friends and I am ready to help them, fighting back my evil personality as an Espada. [/size][/font]

NAME: Chaos Sonic (Usually introduces himself as Chaos or Sonic)
APPEARANCE: Chaos is 5'6 cm tall and is slightly skinny. He wears an outfit like Jaden Yuki's from GX season 4, with an exception of him wearing a pair of black Converse sneakers and a pair of black skinny jeans. He dyed his hair brown, he wears a dark blue tank top, and a Duel Academy jacket, worn by a Silfer Red student. His eyes are hazel, the same color to match his hair.

POWERS/ABILITIES: Chaos' eyes can turn into different colors; left one being turquoise and the right one being amber. This happens when Chaos is in trouble and needs to get serious. Whenever his eyes do this, he can start hearing his old username and Alias: Nightwing2199, talking to him (Kinda like Jaden with Yubel).
He also has the power of Tsuna Sawada from Katekyo Hitman Reborn, the power of the Sky Flames. [url="http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Tsunayoshi_Sawada"]Tsuna's techniques: [Looks where it says Techniques and Abilities][/url]

WEAPONS: He holds a katana in its sheath on his left side. He also holds a small medicine bottle that holds something known as Dying Will Pills, takes two and he goes Hyper Dying Will mode. On his right middle finger, he wears the Vongola Sky ring, which holds his Sky Flames. On both hands he has fingerless gloves, when Chaos swallows the pills, they transform into the X-Gloves.

BIO: Chaos joined YCM back in the year 2008, but then he was only just a n00b. He joined with the guise of Nightwing2199 and made many fake cards in the Card Maker tower, many of which needed lots of help with. But soon Chaos left the Nightwing2199 chapter of his life and was changed into Chaos Sonic. Both as Nightwing2199 & Chaos Sonic, he made many many friends, such as .:Abarai Renji:., Dragoone, Fallen Hero, and many others. But it was when he created the club, "Vongola HQ", it was when he realized his true potential and his true strength.

NAME: Techi
APPEARANCE: Looks just like Vincent valentine... He has been my ONLY avatar since I started here...
POWERS/ABILITIES: Can teleport/ transform into a bunny(Not optional) Cannot Die(For partying reasons mostly...)
WEAPONS: Dual katanas that appear out of no where. Besides appearing and dissapearing, that is the only thing special about them.
BIO:
-not much is known about Techi XD-
-Has a awesome Girlfriend-
-Parties ALL the time-
-Somehow is Fader and Atman's brother... in some unexplained way...-
-King of his kingdom... witch is somewhere he doesn't remember.-
-4Th richest man in all of Ycm...Look it up-

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1293636189' post='4892742']
If needed, I'll just take the powers of Tsuna Sawada out of the character. I'll just keep the fingerless gloves and the Sky Ring.
[/quote]

It's not that I'm not sure what your powers are, but...

As long as you don't bust a hole in your chest, it's fine.

[b]Techi[/b], although I lul'd, please make your app a little more serious.

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1293636362' post='4892748']
NAME: Techi
APPEARANCE: Looks just like Vincent valentine... He has been my ONLY avatar since I started here...
POWERS/ABILITIES: Can teleport/ transform into a bunny(Not optional) [b][s]Cannot Die(For partying reasons mostly...)[/s][/b]
WEAPONS: Dual katanas that appear out of no where. Besides appearing and dissapearing, that is the only thing special about them.
BIO:
-not much is known about Techi XD-
-Has a awesome Girlfriend-
-Parties ALL the time-
[b][s]-Somehow is Fader and Atman's brother... in some unexplained way...-[/s][/b]
-King of his kingdom...[b][s] witch is somewhere he doesn't remember.[/s][/b]-
-4Th richest man in all of Ycm...Look it up-
[/quote]

There. Despite it's basis on YCM, I want this to be a serious roleplay.

How could I pass this up......

NAME: Serenity
APPEARANCE: 6'2" and weighs 190 lbs. A Male, but most people can not tell due to the mask that is worn at all times. Wears black Robes to allow the max amount usefulness needed for him.
POWERS/ABILITIES: At the moment, the whole body of Serenity is made of Candy and Serenity can control and manipulate candy to anything he desires. Also has the ability to swallow anything, no matter what. Since his stomach is an another diminsion, Even he dosent know where the stuff he swallows goes. His body is the vessel for the Candy Demon.
WEAPONS: Martha the Machete, Fridge Gundam (Fridge that transforms into a Gundam), an Amulet( given by 6-shot), which can revive Serenity from any Death.
BIO: Serenity came to YCM after along search for a purpose. After Joining 6-Shot in a heated battle, He decided that YCM was in need of him. He constantly goes from place to place in YCM under different aliases, providing his need to mingle before his true purpose is found out. He especially likes to party....

[font="Verdana"][b]Name: Thomas King.
Appearance: He looks a lot like Death the Kid minus his white stripes and his jacket. Instead of a jacket he just wears dark clothing with no artwork on them.
Powers/Abilities: Shinigami skin (Is immune to weather, poisons & gases).

Symmetry Obsession: He notices when something isn't symmetrical and tries his hardest to fix it so it is symmetrical. If it isn't symmetrical after a couple of tries Thomas breaks down and thinks he's completely worthless. During battle if his clothing is cut he'll try and fix it if he can't he'll break down. If he notices his hair isn't symmetrical (ei it is cut or something) he'll get knocked out.

King Death Cannon: A lot like Death the Kid's Death Cannon however it is much more powerful but harder to execute and control.

Weapon: Twin pistols are his major weapon but can use other weapons with exceptional skill.
Bio: He opened the V.I.P lounge in the C&O district of General City however it soon shut down after a party they hosted left them bankrupt. He has hosted the most recent YCM Awards (December 2010). [/b][/font]

[b]NAME:[/b] Atman
[b]AGE:[/b] 21
[b]APPEARANCE:[/b] Based on his emotions (he only has two: Hope and Despair). For hope, he looks like Leo from VGCats. For despair, he looks like a blue Aeris from VGCats.
[b]POWERS/ABILITIES:[/b] Ghostly abilities: Can faze through objects at will. Can become invisible. Can -technically- not die. Can teleport. Many Final Fantasy spells.
[b]WEAPONS:[/b] A gunblade called the Requiem.
[b]BIO:[/b] Though Atman died on another world, he was a frequent visitor to YCM, and so his soul was plagued to wonder it forever. Though originally a noob, he soon realized that YCM was not just a bunch of people getting together to have fun. It was a sort of second life (no pun intended). So, he soon became a serious citizen. He tried joining different clubs in the District of Organizations, but lost interest and moved over to the Districts of Roleplaying, Games, and Polls. He even found a job as a writer for the YCM Grand Tournament. Lately he's been enjoying parties with his friends, and even had gotten permission from the King of the Status Update District to host parties.

[quote name='techi' timestamp='1293640126' post='4892922']
That's weak...

so... No brother's thing like we previously planned?... I don't get where this is heading... so... Enlighten me... Where is this going?...
[/quote]
[quote name='.:Fader:.' timestamp='1293640262' post='4892930']
this.
[/quote]

Here, I posted mine, since you wanted to see it.

You guys, I want this to be a serious roleplay! No lulzing. And only write relevant things on your app. :(

Serenity's accepted. King, you need a Bio.

[quote name='.:Fader:.' timestamp='1293641540' post='4892981']
When do we start?

@atman

you don't? You said you dont want it to be serious XD
[/quote]

Oops. *blushes ; edits*

[quote name='White Hollow' timestamp='1293641556' post='4892991']
I suggest we wait for some more
[/quote]

Yea, we are waiting.

Archived