Battle Royale

shonenhikada

it's not stupid it apply to both players,the problem here is you only perceive it as it applies to you,your not looking at the wider scope,the problem with a lot of the players in the game now is anything that alters the rule of the game a little; to them is either overpowering or they think it's stupid.

Ok DJ you keep saying bad OG or bad pic any advice then and I've never actually seen you give rating you merely state the problems and then kinda move on.

Oh i never rate cards which contain errors, its my thing lol

I also never rate as one can never rate cards fairly.

Most ppl either rate extremely badly or rate stupidly all together lol I am personally against rating lol

And picturewise just go to DA and search, and if it doesnt fit go to the shop section and request someone alter it for you

and as for OCG and i dont have time to state a proper one, im exceedingly busy all the time lol

Were both gonna need bandages after this one.

Battleroyale.jpg

Picture side needs sorting out.

' date=' all

Tributed

a 'Player..

, these

Life Points

Tributed

addition,

, both

Picture not uber good

Not good OCG

possibly Overpowered, far to confusing ^_^

[/quote']

Dj said it all, not good OCG at all, try again 5/10 avarage.

I can honestly say I know this card looks really good' date='the pic alone looks like a pic for an actual yu-gi-oh card and the effect could make for some interesting gameplay.

[/quote']

As i said to someone the other day

Of course you think it looks good, as you made it, in the eyes of the maker, its always good, but in the eyes of others, different opinions are formed ^_^

I have never heard of that card due to my hatred towards the OCGame

And if it looks similar thats a bad thing, you dont want card art that matches another unless they are a part of the same set.

Also, theres a black border on the right hand side, the picture is not Uber good quality and it looks a bit stale.

And i believe thats what everyone else is seeing also.

Your always going to believe the picture is great because you chose it, its always the problem when card creating.

When creating cards of which will be posted, its best to think along to 2 lines, 1. Do i like the card art, 2. will others like it, and its best to follow both.

I have chosen some Eugh card art before but they played well with the viewers, its all a gamble ^_^

Come on' date='you yourself can't deny that if you compare this to "DinensionalInducedExplosion" which is a real card they practically have the same art style its a good pic.

[/quote']

it's " Dimensional Induced Explosion " and the picture is nowhere near that picture and the effect is way deffrient. it may introduce somthing to the game but not everything new is good. and learn to respect seniors as they might not a lot more then you do.

ah excuse me well in my opinion it looks similar you may just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing,thanks dj fro pointing out the dark lines I'll remove it as soon as I get back but I see no reason why you say it's bland it a kick ass pic in my book and cybernatic i don't direspect him but would like some tips from him rather than DJ always saying bad ocg or this pic sucks,

ah excuse me well in my opinion it looks similar you may just want to disagree for the sake of disagreeing' date='thanks dj fro pointing out the dark lines I'll remove it as soon as I get back but I see no reason why you say it's bland it a kick ass pic in my book and cybernatic i don't direspect him but would like some tips from him rather than DJ always saying bad ocg or this pic sucks,

[/quote']

[align=center]how is it similiar? here is your card-

Battleroyale.jpg

and this is "Dimensional Induced Explosion"-

DinensionalInducedExplosionPTDN-JP-C.jpg

[/align]

Archived