~Cyber-Tech Elektro Riese~ <And a few Others> ^_^ Just a 'lil combo. Avarage rating 9/10 ^_^

Lucas Maximus

Im here lol

And may i ask' date=' what possesed you to call it Elektro, and not Electro? ^_^

I think its error free, an easy way to check is to look at the Element monsters, and they have basically the same effect ^_^

Im quite busy atm so i shall leave the checking to others

Nice card ^_^

[/quote']

Thankyou Dj and i called it Elektro as at the moment i have an odd urge to translate all my card names to another language, lol. XD Still im glad you like it.

Elektro is a genre of music, mainly played in the Underground scene, always played at Gothic Clubs, and i myself play it and tis one of my fave genres of music ^_^

Also i use it on all my cards lol ^_^ 'Elektro-Bot', 'Elektro Bio-Pulse (not released yet)', 'Underground Elektro Nightclub'...etc.etc.

Tis a good word to use ^_^

Elektro is a genre of music' date=' mainly played in the Underground scene, always played at Gothic Clubs, and i myself play it and tis one of my fave genres of music ^_^

Also i use it on all my cards lol ^_^ 'Elektro-Bot', 'Elektro Bio-Pulse (not released yet)', 'Underground Elektro Nightclub'...etc.etc.

Tis a good word to use ^_^

[/quote']

Well actually thinking about it, this card could actually be a dance-bot monster if you know where im coming from perhaps it could be called: Cyber-Tech Elektro Rave bot or Dance Bot. It may vary in time.

hey static i just noticed that pic is from my thread right ah' date=' it looks good in this card :D

[/quote']

From your thread you say? Well i found this picture myself on Deviantart, still im glad you like it.

really anyway even if you took it from my thread its ok because my thread is a free picture finder

hey static i just noticed that pic is from my thread right ah' date=' it looks good in this card :D

[/quote']

From your thread you say? Well i found this picture myself on Deviantart, still im glad you like it.

really anyway even if you took it from my thread its ok because my thread is a free picture finder

>< Ok could you please post the link to your thread, i'd like it check it out please, and yes Yankeefan i will make 1 or 2 Spells to add to this card, right now.

Archived