PanzerDivisionphp.jpg

Panzerwerferphp.jpg

Panzer38tphp.jpg

Panzer35tphp.jpg

PanzerIVTankphp.jpg

PanzerIIITankphp.jpg

PanzerIITankphp.jpg

PanzerITankphp.jpg

Here's my First 18 Cards. This is the most annoying set, because it's a Life Point Stall Deck even worse than my Soviet Vs Allies sub-set in 'Grand Evil Holy' Set.

[align=center]M18 Hellcat

When Summoned in anyway possible, this card increases both player's Life Points by 1600 times the number of stars each monster has on the Field. This monster can only be Summoned in anyway possible if you discard the 10 cards on the top of your Deck, and sacrifice 5 monsters on your side of the Field and remove 1 monster from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is Summoned successfully, all effects regarding decreasing your opponent's Life Points or yours is negated as long as this card is on the Field. All Effect Damage is decreased to 100 while this card is on the Field of play. Discard 1 Card from your hand, and you may destroy all Continuous Spell cards to increase both player's Life Points by 500 per Continuous Spell Card destroyed. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly, but if this card is destroyed both player's lose Half of the Life Points they have gained from this card's Effects. You may pick 1 of these options if this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard or out of play.

*Pay half of your Life Points to Special Summon, this card from your Graveyard.

*Remove All cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon, this card from out of play.

*Discard your entire hand, and put 5 cards from your top of your deck in the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard or out of play.

Hummel

This card can only be Normal Summoned by sacrificing 3 cards with "Panzer" in there name. When this card is Normal Summoned successfully, destroy all cards on the Field expect this card. When this card destroys the entire Field, this card cannot attack your opponent in till your opponent has 3 or more monsters on his Field. You may discard 1 card and remove all monsters destroyed by this card's effect and increase both player's Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF of all monsters removed from play. Here is the options of what you do when you destroy a certain type of card.

*Spell: Increase Both player's Life Points by 500 per Spell Card you destroyed.

*Trap: Increase Both player's Life Points by 1000 per Trap Card you destroyed with this effect.

*Monster: Increase Both player's Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF of all monsters sent to the Graveyard.

*Fusion Monster: If a Fusion Monster was on either player's Fields, you may increase your Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF when it is sent to the Graveyard, you can also triple how much Life Points by removing 5 cards on the top of your Deck if they are monster cards your Life Points is tripled from the Total offense of 'Fusion Monster'.

Prototype Parts

This card can only be used to Ritual Summon, "Maus- Super Heavy Tank" on your side of the Field. You have to use Machine-type monsters only, to have this Ritual card to work. You sacrifice as many monsters as you want that equal 11 or more stars to Ritual Summon, "Maus- Super Heavy Tank" on your side of the Field. You may remove the monsters that you used to Ritual Summon, "Maus- Super Heavy Tank" to increase your Life Points by adding ATK and DEF of all monsters removed from play by this card.

Maus- Super Heavy Tank

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by "Prototype Parts" when it is summoned in this way you can remove 3 Machine-Type monsters from your Graveyard to increase both player's Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF of all the monsters removed from play by Ritual Summoning this card successfully. This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly, unless he has all of the same type of monster on his side of the Field. When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, you halve the ATK of this card but your opponent's Life Points increase by half of this monster's Total Attack. This is the only monster that can inflict Battle Damage to your opponent without increasing your opponent's Life Points but you must pay 1000 Life Points, per attack you give your opponent Battle Damage.

Trench Warfare

This card can only be activated when your opponent has more monsters than you and all of the same monster type. Decrease the attack of your opponent's monsters by half of their total attack, and Special Summon 1 "King Tiger II Tank" from your Hand, Deck, Graveyard. That one card can only attack your opponent's face-up attack monsters and as many times as well in till your opponent has found out to never Normal Summon the same type of monsters. Then during your End Phase the "King Tiger II Tank" is removed from play to increase your Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF and Triple the Total to get how much Life Points you gain. All Damage from "King Tiger II Tank" increases your opponent's Life Points by 500x how many times "King Tiger II Tank" has attacked. Also your opponent's Life Points increases by adding the Original ATK and DEF of the destroyed monsters that went to his Graveyard.

Panzer Division

Increase ATK of all cards with "Panzer" by 500 points and give them the Effect of Panzerwerfer so they can attack directly but instead of giving damage to your opponent Life Point Damage, you give your opponent Life Points for the total attack of all monsters you attacked with directly. Only the first part of Panzerwerfer's Effect is added on other "Panzer" cards and this effect is negated within all Cards with Panzer as their First name: "This card cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly." You can use 1 of these options. You can only activate the option effect once per turn.

*Remove 1 monster from your Graveyard to increase your Life Points by adding the ATK and DEF of the removed monster.

*Remove 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to increase your opponent's Life Points by 5000.

*Remove 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard to increase your opponent's Life Points by 500 per card you removed from play of Both Players.[/align]

Just to keep you well informed, I actually found pictures for these cards. =D

Thanks for telling me, I'm working on another set right now. It's in the Written Card zone right now because I have to look for some of the cards that actually have pictures in real life. =O

YREP - Yuri's Revolutionary Expansion Pack, it's called.

31 Cards, just for Yuri. So it makes it a 41 card set. =D

So more or less, this set will probably be on hiatus in till I get that other set to completion. =D

I seen the tutorial' date=' even though it's somewhat 'weird.' in some points.

Unofficial really doesn't help. =O

Even though it kind a does.

Err, This will be on a hiatus anyway even though.

[/quote']

its just my writing style so yea....thats why it's "weird". on hiatus eh. oh well hope u finish em eventually :)

• 2 weeks later...

-.-; This is ON HIATUS. And You two guys misspelled words even more than most people. How you are your grammar sucks. (No Offense.)

Gramarye isn't amazing, but at least no outbreaks of the mispeling vyrus.

I'll say you aren't around the United States if you misspelled that badly. Grammar, Misspelling, Virus. You misspelled.

Dr. Skeletor, can you do one thing. Actually do something that isn't spam, because less than 4 words is Spam.

And another thing, many doesn't have a e inside of it.

Also that card you created is a little over powered and even for a Yu-Gi-Oh Card. If that was released it'll be instantly banned. o.O

8/10 dont like the picz

Squished Pictures, is better than no pictures at all. Do I have to say, what I made for my other Topic? My other Set Topic.

Don't rate on the Pictures, and please freaking Spell Right and give out a Reasonable rating. Teva, you like these better than the other one? Wtf, you hate Video Games. You Bastard! (lol... Joking there if anyone hated pixel games it would be funking stupid.)

I could, get pictures from a Video Game from a World War 2 game. (That would be hard because I think the only WW2 game that I liked was for Sega Genesis.)

8/10 dont like the picz

Squished Pictures' date=' is better than no pictures at all. Do I have to say, what I made for my other Topic? My other Set Topic.

Don't rate on the Pictures, and please freaking Spell Right and give out a Reasonable rating. Teva, you like these better than the other one? Wtf, you hate Video Games. You Bastard! (lol... Joking there if anyone hated pixel games it would be f***ing stupid.)

I could, get pictures from a Video Game from a World War 2 game. (That would be hard because I think the only WW2 game that I liked was for Sega Genesis.)

[/quote']

try call of duty 1 2 or 3 cause they were in the world war 2

• 1 month later...

Archived