something happened in school!

Warhawk

well this might sound shockin but im scared tomorrow! i want to ask this girl out to the movies this friday and me and my asian friend are walking to class and i told him about the girl(and even told him her name) and he said "you should ask her out" but the thing is...i dont know her but i like her and she doesnt know me...when he told me "does she have a boyfriend?" i looked back to see if any1 is following us to class but the girl i want to ask out was there behind us and i got scared! she probably heard evry single thing i said...im so screwed...i told him "i said too much!" and runned to class and i have her that class! what should i do? but im not 100% sure if she heard evrything i said...she was a few feet behind us :O! i asked my other friend if he knows her and he says thats her ex best friend and girlfriend then he texted me saying "well, good luck if u end up with her, she can b a real b****"

i was like "wtf?!" is there something i could do?

Well it depends on what kind of person you are.

If your TO serious lighten up just a bit.

If you a cool dude just be yourself.

In a situation like that i would not run up to her and tell her i like her that would be an akward situation. Stay cool chat a bit and slowy ease onto asking her if she would like to go to the movies. If she says "Yes" be a perfect getleman and open the door for her and everything like that. If she says "No thanks" most likely she might already be busy but you should probaly get to know her more first then try it again.

If your a true player go up to her like Chris Brown do a little dance then ask her out.

wow, do you like her just because she looks hot. If so than you dissappoint me, don't EVER try to go out with someone just because you think she looks pretty, you have to understand her personality. If you find out that she is a B****, then don't go to her, find someone you actually know. If she turns out to be nice and gentile, then ask her on a normal date, but don't act too cool or too laid back, but also don't be too nervous, not too many things can go bad on a first date with someone, but if your behavior doesn't suit her, then your stuck alone. Be gentile, be curtious, and don't forget, don't let her pay for anything, if she wants something, you might as well pay for it, keeps her happy and it shows you being polite. and remember to look her in the eyes when you ask her out, otherwise it shows her that you don't really care. If you need anymore help just pm me.

wow' date=' do you like her just because she looks hot. If so than you dissappoint me, don't EVER try to go out with someone just because you think she looks pretty, you have to understand her personality. If you find out that she is a B****, then don't go to her, find someone you actually know. If she turns out to be nice and gentile, then ask her on a normal date, but don't act too cool or too laid back, but also don't be too nervous, not too many things can go bad on a first date with someone, but if your behavior doesn't suit her, then your stuck alone. Be gentile, be curtious, and don't forget, don't let her pay for anything, if she wants something, you might as well pay for it, keeps her happy and it shows you being polite. and remember to look her in the eyes when you ask her out, otherwise it shows her that you don't really care. If you need anymore help just pm me.

[/quote'] Basicaly what i said. But there is an extent to paying for everything. YOU SHOULD PAY FOR THE TICKET, FOOD, THAT KIND OF STUFF.

wow' date=' do you like her just because she looks hot. If so than you dissappoint me, don't EVER try to go out with someone just because you think she looks pretty, you have to understand her personality. If you find out that she is a B****, then don't go to her, find someone you actually know. If she turns out to be nice and gentile, then ask her on a normal date, but don't act too cool or too laid back, but also don't be too nervous, not too many things can go bad on a first date with someone, but if your behavior doesn't suit her, then your stuck alone. Be gentile, be curtious, and don't forget, don't let her pay for anything, [b']if she wants something, you might as well pay for it[/b], keeps her happy and it shows you being polite. and remember to look her in the eyes when you ask her out, otherwise it shows her that you don't really care. If you need anymore help just pm me.

Within Reason of course, there is a point in funds in which no woman is worth spending that much on. Your still number one, and if you keep that in mind, and of course, make it worth her while, you might just have yourself something to your benefit. :)

wow' date=' do you like her just because she looks hot. If so than you dissappoint me, don't EVER try to go out with someone just because you think she looks pretty, you have to understand her personality. If you find out that she is a B****, then don't go to her, find someone you actually know. If she turns out to be nice and gentile, then ask her on a normal date, but don't act too cool or too laid back, but also don't be too nervous, not too many things can go bad on a first date with someone, but if your behavior doesn't suit her, then your stuck alone. Be gentile, be curtious, and don't forget, don't let her pay for anything, [b']if she wants something, you might as well pay for it[/b], keeps her happy and it shows you being polite. and remember to look her in the eyes when you ask her out, otherwise it shows her that you don't really care. If you need anymore help just pm me.

Within Reason of course, there is a point in funds in which no woman is worth spending that much on. Your still number one, and if you keep that in mind, and of course, make it worth her while, you might just have yourself something to your benefit. :)

ANother great one. Because She could be a goldigger.

Another great one. Because She could be a goldigger.

now I aint sayin shes a golddigger, but im tellin im no broke n*gga. <-- Or something like that.

Umm... Lolz.

Reponse to FIRST post in topic:

also, that "text" bit about her being a b*tch just means DO NOT MAKE HER ANGRY WITHIN THE FIRST TWO WEEKS. After that, assertion to a degree is healthy in making sure you aren't whipped and/or being used.

Archived