New type!!!

jor6moin

in the new packs coming out' date=' there have been gemini series. They have a diferrent efect effect and are not on the list of card types (normal,effect,ritual,etc.) when is there going to be an update to the card maker?

[/quote']

Also, According to Manjyomethunder.twoday.net, in the Starter deck 2008, They made these types:

-Tuner

-Non-Tuner

-Synchro

in the new packs coming out' date=' there have been gemini series. They have a diferrent efect effect and are not on the list of card types (normal,effect,ritual,etc.) when is there going to be an update to the card maker?

[/quote']

Also, According to Manjyomethunder.twoday.net, in the Starter deck 2008, They made these types:

-Tuner

-Non-Tuner

-Synchro

The Tuner and syncho monsters are correct, but there isn't a "non-tuner".

Those are just monsters that don't say "tuner" on them.

Using the type box is the incorrect method of doing it. The list of sub-types are Effect, Gemini, Spirit, Toon and Union. Normally, a card with a sub-type like Toon, take for example Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, have a Dragon/Toon on the card. If I were to remake Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon on Card Maker, and do what was suggested here, it would end up being Dragon/Toon/Effect. Which is incorrect and not very realistic. This would be the same for Union, Gemini, and Spirit Monsters. I've been waiting to do these type of monsters correctly, and I bet others have been waiting as well.

Blue-EyesToonDragonMRL-EN-ScR.jpg

Proof^^^

Using the type box is the incorrect method of doing it. The list of sub-types are Effect' date=' Gemini, Spirit, Toon and Union. Normally, a card with a sub-type like Toon, take for example Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, have a Dragon/Toon on the card. If I were to remake Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon on Card Maker, and do what was suggested here, it would end up being Dragon/Toon/Effect. Which is incorrect and not very realistic. This would be the same for Union, Gemini, and Spirit Monsters. I've been waiting to do these type of monsters correctly, and I bet others have been waiting as well.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6a/Blue-EyesToonDragonMRL-EN-ScR.jpg[/img]

Proof^^^

We know, that's why you do the [ Dragon / Toon / Effect ] first, then use an image editing program to remove the '/ Effect' part.

Using the type box is the incorrect method of doing it. The list of sub-types are Effect' date=' Gemini, Spirit, Toon and Union. Normally, a card with a sub-type like Toon, take for example Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon, have a Dragon/Toon on the card. If I were to remake Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon on Card Maker, and do what was suggested here, it would end up being Dragon/Toon/Effect. Which is incorrect and not very realistic. This would be the same for Union, Gemini, and Spirit Monsters. I've been waiting to do these type of monsters correctly, and I bet others have been waiting as well.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/6/6a/Blue-EyesToonDragonMRL-EN-ScR.jpg[/img]

Proof^^^

We know, that's why you do the [ Dragon / Toon / Effect ] first, then use an image editing program to remove the '/ Effect' part.

like Paint. anyway i suggest everyone not to make Synchro and Tuners as we don't know there actuall look, exept that the frame is white.

Archived