LOCK - Catman Enterprises

Catman25

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logos (Cost: 0): I'd like the words LightningCloud in some sort of sphere with big exciting yellow text with lightning surounding it.

Logos (Cost: 0): I'd also like RHS Productions in a cool, blue design with the RHS above the Productions. If you could it would be cool if it had ice or frost.

Thanks.

I’ll take a logo.

Logos (Cost: 0): Specifications:

Have it say “Spider Films” in a cube like the one in the first post. Could Spider be on the left side, where Crystal Eye is, and films on the right? Also, could the left side be red, and the right side be blue like the example? Thanks.

Okay, I thought in the time I have today that I'd do at least the orders from the 21st:

.:Overdrive:.: b8s4f6.jpg

Phoenix19: 52jbf9.jpg

And NW, if you'd want to help, I'd be grateful. If you did any amount of gfx over your absence your probably better than me anyways. ;D

Okay, I thought in the time I have today that I'd do at least the orders from the 21st:

.:Overdrive:.: b8s4f6.jpg

Phoenix19: 52jbf9.jpg

And NW, if you'd want to help, I'd be grateful. If you did any amount of gfx over your absence your probably better than me anyways. ;D

Wtf?

I am not, nor have i ever been, or will ever be better than you.

It pains me to hear you talk that way. -.-

But yeah, I'm currently no good at the moment,

But i thought i might as well regain my mad skills while helping you out, since it seems as though your pretty swamped.

What i can do right now, is all the logo jobs.

Since I'm still trying to re-download as many resources i possibly can. ( all my old stuff was deleted. D: )

Ehh. we'll discuss this over PM, i suppose.

I’ll take a logo.

Logos (Cost: 0): Specifications:

Have it say “Spider Films” in a cube like the one in the first post. Could Spider be on the left side, where Crystal Eye is, and films on the right? Also, could the left side be red, and the right side be blue like the example? Thanks.

SFbyNW-1.png

[img=http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac28/Amirzmom/SFbyNW-1.png]

I apologize if it isn't to your liking.

Archived