Dragon Ball Z cards

Joshua Evans

Dodgy OCG...

Not the best pictures (though the Janemba one is pretty neat)...

No fun having normal monsters...and generally fusion monsters require both materials to be monsters...my advice is make Janemba an effect monster, much like that of the "This monster cannot be special summoned except by..." line of beasties from the Structure Decks. 4/10

((Oh...and there is no Jenepa...or Jenempa as I assume you meant to put...that was just down to FUNi and their "we'll call them what we want" stuff. Both forms are Janemba...I'd just call the latter Janemba, Final Form or something... But that's just me.))

• 2 years later...

Yeahhhh....no. OCG is awful, pics are bad, take a few yugioh cards and read the effects. Look at how the OCG is displayed (it never says 'killed' it usually says 'destroyed') .

Even the titles of some names are wrong, Janepa??? His first form is spelled "Janempa", then his second form is "Janemba"

Yeahhhh....no. OCG is awful, pics are bad, take a few yugioh cards and read the effects. Look at how the OCG is displayed (it never says 'killed' it usually says 'destroyed') .

Even the titles of some names are wrong, Janepa??? His first form is spelled "Janempa", then his second form is "Janemba"

Archived