Name this Card and give it an effect.

Kingdom Xathers

Here is my current predicament; I have a picture that I want to make an Effect Monster of, but not only am I stumped as to what effect to give it, I'm ALSO stuck on what to name it!

This is the culprit:

[attachment=20928]

This contest is to see who can give it the best effect. A seperate prize is given to whomever comes up with the best name. Everything else is yours to edit (ATK, DEF, picture, and whatever else you can find), and this will also affect the outcome of the contest.

Even though by the time of this topic I have 100 points, I am willing to give points as prizes as well as reps.

PRIZES

1st Place: 40 points + 1 "+Rep"

2nd Place: 20 points + 1 "+Rep"

3rd Place: 1 "+Rep"

Entries:

1: shonenhikada

2: bobscholtz911911

3: BlueKyubbi

4: Da Pokemon Lord

5: yugioh master1993

6: shi kaze

7:

8:

9:

10:

Relentless Tigris Gladiator

EARTH

Beast Warrior

Level 6....ATK 1900....DEF 1200

Once per turn, you may discard 1 card from your hand and remove it from play. If you activate this effect, you can Special Summon 1 monster with "Enraged" in its name. If the summoned monster has more than 5 stars, you must pay 500 Life Points for each star over 4. After 3 monsters are Special Summoned in this way, destroy all monsters on your side of the field and inflict damage to your Life Points for each monster destroyed x500.

Wild cat Pigos

ATK: 1600 DEF:1200

effect: When this cards sent to the graveyard you can increase the attack power of 1 beast-type monster on the field by 1000 point' date='you can use this effect only once and anytime during the duel.

[/quote']

What element is the monster can wat type and lvl too keep it in mind

Toon Gladiator Beast Laquari

FIRE

Beast-Warrior / Toon

4/1800/400

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

[align=center] Wild Tiger - Kesto

Level 6

EARTH

Beast-Warrior / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 EARTH monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, you may send 1 EARTH monster from your hand to the Graveyard to inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.

2400/1600

[/align]

Well since you failed to mention if it had to be a serious card, heres my entry.

Tony The Tiger

Tony The Tiger

Beast-Warrior/Effect

Earth

1100/1400

As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another Beast-Warrior-Type on your side of the field as an attack target. Increase this card's ATK by 300 points for each Beast-Warrior on the field (Other than this card).

entry here

gladiator beast - cataxe

earth

this card cannot be normal summoned or set. this card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "gladiator beast - secutor". increase this card's attack points by 300 for every gladiator beast monster on the field X500

when this card attacks or was attacked, you can return this card to the deck to summon a gladiator beast monster, except this card.

Atk 2000 def 1700

Archived