The Bumble Beats

Kocrow17

First off, I HATE most of the pics I used. But these cards needed to be done so I could post the next chapter of my fanfic, so enjoy! They'll be appearing in Chapter 8, a character using them dueling against my Naomi character, which I will be posting tonight, so check it out if you have the time.

001-Jazz.jpg002-Blues.jpg

003-Rock.jpg004-Techno.jpg

005-Prima.jpg006-BumbleBeetle.jpg

007-Hive.jpg008-Audition.jpg

[align=center]YAY

YOU FINALLY FINISHED THEM ^_^

kaze lol

I would expect better from you with 'Rocks' picture lol honestly ;)

And what is up with that BEE lol KAZE LOL ^_^

And you better be returning now or ELSE! yes im threating a MOD lol

And just to assure ppl, myself and Kaze did not copy our DDR ideas from each other ^_^[/align]

[align=center]YAY

YOU FINALLY FINISHED THEM ^_^

kaze lol

I would expect better from you with 'Rocks' picture lol honestly ;)

And what is up with that BEE lol KAZE LOL ^_^

And you better be returning now or ELSE! yes im threating a MOD lol

And just to assure ppl' date=' myself and Kaze did not copy our DDR ideas from each other ^_^[/align']

XD You dare threaten a mod?! I should knock the points out of you for that (lol)! Yes, I have returned, and I just posted in the LCM which I am greatful you and the others have kept alive. Thanks for the whole DDR disclaimer. ;)

lol, a card you made that you hate, i'm going crazy. anyway nice set or shall i say mini-set.

Well it's the fact all the images are a differnt style of drawing that I don't like. If you want to see a larger set, I'll be posting my "Shadow of the Colossus" set tomorrow.

Dude, Kaze, your back! Yay!

Anyway, I like these cards, as expected, not really any grammar problems, but the pics, I know you said you don't like them, but still, they arent too great =/

7.5/10 0_o

Anyway, I VERY happy to see you back Kaze, BTW, I passed you! XD

Can you actually knock points off someone? lol

And welcome back ^_^

Yup' date=' I can even beat someone to death with their own skull! XD

Dude, Kaze, your back! Yay!

Anyway, I like these cards, as expected, not really any grammar problems, but the pics, I know you said you don't like them, but still, they arent too great =/

7.5/10 0_o

Anyway, I VERY happy to see you back Kaze, BTW, I passed you! XD

Good to hear my return come highly regarded^^. Passed me, what do you mean? 0.o

Nice' date=' but I'd change Techno so you gain more Life Points, since generally Damage is worth more than LP gain.

[/quote']

Good idea, I'll update it next time I get the chance.

Hey kaze, what do I have to do to get some of my stuff in your fan fic? I know, probably spam, sorry =/

By winning a contest that has already passed by, lol, sry. DJ Osiris and Mailk37 have won. But I may be having another contest in the far future that will give another oppertunity so always have your best set ready^^.

Yay, will do, my Levia dragons arent my best, I have a phoenix set now, and I wanna make that better, I promice you, i'll bein that contest, and i'll probably have some great cards in there ^_^

Hope to see mor cards form you soon ^_^

(I gotta review a card from you, I really do XD)

Archived