Zombie Warrior of Darkness

Dark Supreme

[align=center]My newest card yet. I got really bored, as i had nothing to do when i made this card, so it may not be that good.

ZWOD-1.jpg

While this card is in your hand, Deck or Graveyard, it is treated as a Zombie-Type monster. During your opponent's turn, this card is treated as a Field Spell Card. While this card is face-up on the field all Zombie-Type monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is destroyed you lose 300 Life Points.

Please Rate and Comment.[/align]

shoud be

"While this card is in your hand' date=' Deck or Graveyard, it is also treated as a Zombie-Type monster"

otherwise making it a warrior type is useless, well very useless.

[/quote']

Not actually, it has more supports and it has some flaws (cards that instantly destroy warriors)

THAT PICTURE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A SPIRIT MONSTER!!!!!!

8/10 mostly because one of its effects is overpowered. It shouldn't make all zombies on the field unable to be destroyed by battle, rather use the revival effect of zombies. Maybe you could change it to "While this card is on the Field you may select a Zombie-type Monster from the graveyard during your opponents Standby Phase and Special Summon it to the Field. "

Archived