Your opinion on Synchro and Tuner monsters.

OmegaWave

What do you think of them?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of them?

• Great!
    • Good, but I probably wouldn't use them.
    • Horrible idea.

OMG!

I said this before, you dont exactly know what they are yet, they might have told you but you dont know, since the set is coming after 3-5 monthes, so UDE might change it, maybe completely, we can only judge them when they come out in JAP that's the time, you dont need to rush it, i mean come on. Like Rainbow Dark Dragon, it's effect was COMPLETLY different(not in the anime, they said it would be that was) that it is now and it was about a month before it was released. So can people cool it from these cards?!?!?!

OMG!

I said this before' date=' you dont exactly know what they are yet, they might have told you but you dont know, since the set is coming after 3-5 monthes, so UDE might change it, maybe completely, we can only judge them when they come out in JAP that's the time, you dont need to rush it, i mean come on. Like Rainbow Dark Dragon, it's effect was COMPLETLY different(not in the anime, they said it would be that was) that it is now and it was about a month before it was released. So can people cool it from these cards?!?!?!

[/quote']

O_O *Hides in a corner*. angry much?

OMG!

I said this before' date=' you dont exactly know what they are yet, they might have told you but you dont know, since the set is coming after 3-5 monthes, so UDE might change it, maybe completely, we can only judge them when they come out in JAP that's the time, you dont need to rush it, i mean come on. Like Rainbow Dark Dragon, it's effect was COMPLETLY different(not in the anime, they said it would be that was) that it is now and it was about a month before it was released. So can people cool it from these cards?!?!?!

[/quote']

O_O *Hides in a corner*. angry much?

XD no just annoyed.

Ive seen, threads, websites, contests tuts, polls....etc...about this...XD

Archived